thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
I'm fine with everything here and this looks like it will be good but man I really wish mc didn't have that prince albert piercing. Seeing those always makes me shudder.

Deleter_Art

Jun 21, 2022
Hey guys,

Deleter the creator of Tarragh's Quest here! Thanks for having a look at the game, I appreciate any kind words about the title. It's still very much in development, I just wanted to get something up to show what I was working on. I'm still at the scripting stage for the whole story, but I can fly through the art when that's finished.

For those of you disheartened about her being Futa, there are some scenarios where that isn't the case so stay tuned!

Any questions about the game, feel free to ask.
I just today updated the android version of the game so it can be downloaded.

I'm hoping to get it out later this year.

Deleter_Art

Jun 21, 2022
Short demo, the screenshots shown in the OP is basically the whole game. :D

My thoughts: Impressive, high-quality line art, the sort of illustrations you commission an artist for. Nice selection of colors, and an amusing premise. Glad to see artists jumping in the developer pool recently, and making their own games. Deleted, the creator of the project, seems like a cool person on Twitter. Pretty satisfied with what I saw, I'm looking forward to more updates. Best of luck to the dev on this endeavor.
Thanks very much!

Working hard on getting the story sorted before I crack on with the art. It's my first dev project so i'm still working out the kinks too!

Reactions: riverrungames

Deleter_Art

Jun 21, 2022
View attachment 1876153

Overview:
Tarragh's Quest is an erotic choose-your-own adventure novel! It follows the story of Tarragh Orgash, a beautiful and strong Orc warrior hunting down a mysterious witch who cast a spell over her homeland of Wrathmor, ravishing the population and leaving her with a juicy secret...
The land of Wrathmor is filled with stunning creatures, thicc monster girls, regal Elf babes, horny slime girls and everything in between. They're here to stop Tarragh from reaching the dastardly Witch that cast a spell on all of them, her options....fight or fornicate!​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-17
Release Date: 2022-06-14
Developer: Deleter - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Thank you for posting the game up here, every pair of eyes helps when you're a small indie developer like myself. I appreciate everyone in the thread who reacted to the game positively, it is still being worked on!

Check back on the itch page for updates anyone who's interested!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote