Unity - Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

I played both the Demo v0.1 and the Demo v0.2. I liked both versions. This game is excellent.

My GTX 1650 couldn't handle High or Medium graphic settings though. The game would keep freezing, so I couldn't run or turn around fast. But when I set it to Low settings, that got rid of the lag completely. And Low graphic settings looks identical to High graphic settings. Another thing you can and should do is lower the game resolution. For some reason, there is a bug where the game resolution always resets every time that you start the game. So even though I have my desktop resolution purposely set to 1600x900, the game will always launch with 1920x1080 resolution. And if there is the slightest bit of lag after using Low graphic settings, I can get rid of it completely by dropping the game resolution to 1600x900. If your laptop is really old and that still doesn't work, try 1366x768.

In Demo v0.1 and v0.2, there is sex with the step sister which is good. But in Demo v0.02 there is also sex with someone else and honestly it sucked. No sound effects. Only two boring poses. Couldn't even see the girl because all I saw was her butt and back and hair. But this game is really great. I love 3D games with realistic high quality graphics and WASD movement. There is even voice acting. I could go on, but you really should try this game and support the developers.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Walka

This was really extensive for a demo. Plenty of content and characters to meet, this looks amazing already! Can't wait for more updates, the overview delivered just what it promised! Maybe letting us save whenever we want would be an improvement, other then that I was happy with how things were made and played out.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

darksage

Really well executed. This game has massive potential, I hope it's expanded regularly and completed some day. Be careful when you play though and don't spend your attribute points until you know you need to. I splurged my points around and found I could not complete a quest because I was too low in my knowledge skill to keep fixing the car. The UI in the phone could use some work too, when you spend your attribute points its not very intuitive where the points are going due to how they are stacked. That's my only minor gripe about this otherwise outstanding game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Polarburrr913

TOS shows a lot of promise. It does things that I haven't seen any other game try, especially right out of the gate. I love the mission-style format and can't wait for more content. It would be a disservice, not to mention the Step-Mom is Hot! In closing, if you like games with Stoy, a Hot Step-Mom, and a game that is not afraid to try new things, then I can think of no better game than TOS.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Mandingo651

Keep the game, there aren't enough first person games. Scenes are very good, you'r doing a great job, and the history looks promising, i would like you to add like getting a bath or something like that to pass the time and get tired, also a way to get stat point's so you can complete the car mission if you use them unwisely (like me) HAHA. Thank you.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Memeboi123

This game has so much potential and i hope the devs will keep updating this game. the animations and character models look very good and you can freely move in first person. there is also a bit of voice acting already
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Behappy69

After having played this new demo I must say I really liked it. It's a higher standard than a lot of games out there. I really like the Renders and animations in this and that I can walk around and do things. I did have trouble with the quest to pack up my dads things in the office as I kept clinking on the lamp on his desk and by accident, I found the last thing I needed next to it that allowed me to end the first day which I ended up doing everything 3 times because I couldn't save. That wasn't fun but after that, it was really good. The yoga was different to what I am used to and whoever decided to add the voice saying now breathe deeply or something like that I liked it as I was focused on not going out of the lines and for me anyway it helped to not hold my breath as much. I did support this game before and if I can later I will. one more thing if we could have more control of the camera angles during the sex scenes that would be great. Can't wait to see more of this one. :love:
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Qbon1802

Looks promising. The best things about it are voiceovers (which dont exist in most other games) and graphics. The only thing I could complain are stupid and repetitive minigames and poor animation quality. First playable sex scenes seem a bit lifeless and unnatural. Looking forward for some character customization as seen in the twist (idk if its planned) and a good storyline. Hope it doesn't get stuck in a development hell, or abandoned.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Benzoo

I played the first teaser and now a demo. I must confess i’m little desapoint with the size.

BUT… This game have huge pontancial to five star game for sure. They have a lot room to grow. I hope the developers conituim the work and the content keep comming.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Kobzas20

This demo looks very promising. The game looks very good. Nice graphics. History may have an interesting twist in the future. Such a hot story in three dimensions. It is known that the optimization is not the best, but so far it is fine. I hope that the finished version will be released someday.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

NathanD7

Very good 0.1 build. The performance is fine for a good looking unity game, running at 1440p60fps high. Fixing the random frame drops and stutters should make it a fantastic game in terms of performance.
    The story so far is serviceable, it has some good lewd scenes but needs a better tie in between the scenes. The "grind" and sandbox aren't boring, atleast so far, and the character models+voicing are great.
    Great start for a Alpha demo, keep the same energy and you will make it far.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

Freki.g

jul 7, 2021
    Even if there are no conditions to be able to evaluate it, the demo is insufficient for this, I evaluate it the maximum for the innovative project that introduces full motion in a sex game, which would make it more fun and immersive in terms of gameplay.
    Then, obviously, everything depends on the choice of scenes, characters and the story associated with them.

REVISION nov 26, 2022
    This dev fell short of all expectations (see this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/taste-of-seduction-v0-2-5-alpha-build-global-games-network.87288/post-8310626) , therefore from five stars I reduce my evaluation to a minimum.
    If there are any improvements in the future I will review this rating to re-evaluate accordingly.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

MrAdult Games

I'm giving that game a 5 star rating because I believe, that this game really can be a game changer in this industry. And the fact that there are 8 (!) devs who are working on that game gives me the feeling that they take this seriously and it's not just a vacation project of some guy who has nothing else to do and abandons the game after version 0.001 Alpha. I know this is a big heads up, but now it's the task of the devs to prove me right or wrong.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

TinyTanya

Ok after playing the new demo now i have to say so far i'm actually impressed Gameplay is ok to good after the hotfix and way better then most other western erotic games out there, story is also fun and i like the Characters a lot so far.
    Graphic wise it looks really good but performance could be better, it's Unity so that's probably as good as they could make it run for now but i hope they continue to try improving it.
    Altogether way worth checking out.