VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.31a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

AxelFoxe

May 4, 2022
Does anyone know how to add any object to the game using SaveEditor? I need the soul emblem but I couldn't get it in the demon city.

Nov 8, 2021
Does anyone know how to add any object to the game using SaveEditor? I need the soul emblem but I couldn't get it in the demon city.
You cannot do that via save editing afaik. You can use the dev console referenced by me here:
Yes, editting your stats did tend to break something in the script and set your HP to 0. First it was too high main stats and then it was too high max HP etc. Now I didn't encounter that anymore.
You can save edit here:

But if you really wanna get into manipulating the game then you can enable the dev console and enter short script expressions like adding items or changing stats yourself just in time. The attached RPY file enables the console. Just insert it into the named folder 'game' where the file 'archive.rpa' is located.
Now hitting Shift+O opens the console.

Simple commands are:

"jane_inv.take(coin,10000)" -> gives you 10000 gold
"jane_inv.take(electric_fish_stew,100)" -> may be the best healing item you'll need
"Zalt.str=20" -> sets your strength stat to 20, other stats for this are agi, int, end, cha, hp, maxhp, mp, maxmp, lust, maxlust, CRIT, CRIT_prob, ATK, MATK, DEF

"Zalt.points=100" -> have 100 lv-points

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
well in dragon devour scene there's two option, one red and another is struggle.
so...

What is difference? noted : im not there yet just got to see NSFW scene not actually there.
and whats outcome of each option?

Leeon88

May 13, 2020
well in dragon devour scene there's two option, one red and another is struggle.
so...

What is difference? noted : im not there yet just got to see NSFW scene not actually there.
and whats outcome of each option?
I guess the red text is like trigger warning for disturbing kink like vore or guro. If you choose normal white text, it skip you straight into game over screen.

DireOkami

Feb 22, 2021
For the Dragon Vore scene I need to unlock this door but now i know i need another bath ticket does anyone know how? Screenshot 2024-01-30 042645.png

AxelFoxe

May 4, 2022
So is it mandatory to have the skull emblem and the soul emblem to be able to make the neutral end of the war or not?

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
I guess the red text is like trigger warning for disturbing kink like vore or guro. If you choose normal white text, it skip you straight into game over screen.
Both are same but red was uhhhh
Cum
So white option didn't straight to game over scene.
That's why I'm curious about aftermath of each option.
Well is it both game over or something else?
Lemme know, anyone.

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
Both are same but red was uhhhh
Cum
So white option didn't straight to game over scene.
That's why I'm curious about aftermath of each option.
Well is it both game over or something else?
Lemme know, anyone.
It’s both game over

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
It’s both game over
Shame, i was hoping that red option to be like tricky option of edwin succumbed to vore and pleasure before masturbation himself endlessly body full of cum.
Then the dragon satisfying or maybe amusing? Spare him by coughing him up.
Would make as good erotic corruption story.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes