VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.31a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Broliat

May 13, 2020
If there is, he hasn't posted in discord yet about it or the files, I imagine there must be more so he's working on it and I'll update when I can get those.

From Caro and the change log in patreon and discord: "
There are a total of 5 triggerable scenes in 【the Mole Dungeon】
(one of which is still a placeholder, sorry)"
I haven't found the fourth either yet.

He did mention before he wanted to be a bit inclusive for some members of his audience, I don't mind it personally. But yeah I only found 3 scenes so far but if I find fourth I'll let you know how.
Look's like this is going to be the 2nd sex Place holder scene base on it's conversation.
1705484850975.png

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
To anyone who escaped by the non boat escape route can you tell me what’s the difference?Cause I escaped through the boat exit.

DireOkami

Feb 22, 2021
Can someone do a full Guide on this new update? Ik theres a lot of content but i do want to get every sex scene and well how to progress the story.

Felcro

Sep 19, 2023
Hello there! Happy New Years my favorite kingdom of good boys. Arise! For I've arrived with the long-awaited update, but to make up for the troubles of our wait, we get a juicy 5 CGs! This is the latest version as 0.30a had a bug in the item battle screen that was just fixed.

Usual deal, I've included the bonus scenes to stay on top of having those treasures. MAC users please refer to earlier posts since getting them to work is a bit different than PC. The cheat code is also included for convenience, as well as in this post below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now to wait for this massive upload then the same with Mac and phone file and get gaming xD

Aaand that should be it, hope you enjoy and see you again when the next update hits, or sooner if we find some cool secret, or just chill in general. Good thing I keep discord up.
Hello I'm new here and I'm very curious and interested of the bonus scenes, I was just wondering if this download contains of that bonus scenes on Android, I tried the cheat code to unlock the gallery but I'm not seeing the bonus scenes, or do I need to do something to trigger it? Can someone help me.

abc_abcd

Dec 26, 2019
Hello I'm new here and I'm very curious and interested of the bonus scenes, I was just wondering if this download contains of that bonus scenes on Android, I tried the cheat code to unlock the gallery but I'm not seeing the bonus scenes, or do I need to do something to trigger it? Can someone help me.
you can activate bonus scene on android,but not apk version
you had to use joiplay

Felcro

Sep 19, 2023
you can activate bonus scene on android,but not apk version
you had to use joiplay
I did everything I could but I can't figure out what's wrong I copied the bonus file to the main game but I don't see the bonus scenes button,

I've followed the tutorial instructions of how they did it in PC I tried the same thing they did but on Android yet it does not work,

I tried unlocking all gallery by the cheat code and it's not showing up, do I need to progress on the game to unlock it or something?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes