VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.31a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Uh, sorry, due to poor English, do not know how to translate, if the use of software translation, translation effect, not as good as human translation, then telegram, now supports language translation, compared to human translation, you can quickly display the translated language content, so please understand
As I mentioned before, many people here don't use telegram, can't see what's in your link - what you posted is essentially just an irrelevant random link.
If you really wish to share information, you could post the contents from that link. Even if is not in english, Google Translation is very convenient.

Reactions: Darkairus

maru16

Nov 18, 2020
Ok, so is the Pickaxe thing in the game? It doesn't even let me finish that quest, differently than the sauna one that at least gives me the "Scene here is placeholder/not implemented"

rggtuh

Nov 15, 2020
Ok, so is the Pickaxe thing in the game? It doesn't even let me finish that quest, differently than the sauna one that at least gives me the "Scene here is placeholder/not implemented"
Caro mentioned a point in the latest 0.30 update content, one is a placeholder, which can be understood as equivalent to not done, so use a placeholder to indicate it, guess

rggtuh

Nov 15, 2020
As I mentioned before, many people here don't use telegram, can't see what's in your link - what you posted is essentially just an irrelevant random link.
If you really wish to share information, you could post the contents from that link. Even if is not in english, Google Translation is very convenient.
No, if you re-upload, it still takes time, and then, human translation, not translation software or translation of web pages, can be compared to the translation of content

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
No, if you re-upload, it still takes time, and then, human translation, not translation software or translation of web pages, can be compared to the translation of content
I assume you don't understand what I said, so Let me keep it straight:
If you want to share, post the contents that can be accessed publicly.
If you don't want to do that, Just stop post Links from Telegram.

Reactions: Darkairus

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
No, this is just a short link to telegram, and as for the content, it's not something I can display or set up
dont post telegram links here for fuck sake, telegram is becoming another victim for phishing links.

if you keep posting telegram links here we will report your post.

rggtuh

Nov 15, 2020
Please anyone tell me how to get out of the mole jail idk what to do
How to leave the Mole dungeon:

The first step is to find the bread at the gate of the prison, give it to the mole guard at the gate, and then get the eaten bread

Second, find the flint protruding from the wall of the prison gate, then turn to the second side of the prison or the side of the prison, and find a hollow protruding from the right side

Step three, side of the prison, find the window, remove the bar, and when you remove the bar, find the jar on the bottom left, and get the slime bar

Step four, using a slime rod, find the drain at the prison gate and get the crock pieces

Step five, use the crock fragment, click on the pillow, and get the straw

Step six, put the flint and straw together and get the straw on fire

Step seven, using the lit straw, click on the spider on the side of the prison to get the coin

Step eight: Put the coins and the metal box together and take the rusty lock pick

Step nine, using a rusty lock pick, unlock the prison gate

Reactions: nackedsnake
Nov 8, 2021
Yes, the pickaxe is in the game and you can finish that little quest. The location is mentioned in the mole's briefing and can be accessed though a crack in the southwest. The sex scene is not illustrated (yet?) though.
The only placeholder right now is the bath scene with multiple moles.

Duuuu

Jul 31, 2020

sukiyem

May 15, 2022
How to leave the Mole dungeon:

The first step is to find the bread at the gate of the prison, give it to the mole guard at the gate, and then get the eaten bread

Second, find the flint protruding from the wall of the prison gate, then turn to the second side of the prison or the side of the prison, and find a hollow protruding from the right side

Step three, side of the prison, find the window, remove the bar, and when you remove the bar, find the jar on the bottom left, and get the slime bar

Step four, using a slime rod, find the drain at the prison gate and get the crock pieces

Step five, use the crock fragment, click on the pillow, and get the straw

Step six, put the flint and straw together and get the straw on fire

Step seven, using the lit straw, click on the spider on the side of the prison to get the coin

Step eight: Put the coins and the metal box together and take the rusty lock pick

Step nine, using a rusty lock pick, unlock the prison gate
Thanks. Do you know where is the pickaxe for the crying mole?

rggtuh

Nov 15, 2020
Thanks. Do you know where is the pickaxe for the crying mole?
The pickaxe of the mole, you need to go to the bottom left or the middle left of the latest underground exploration, find a place like a cliff or a place like an abyss, and then, when you're done, you'll get the pickaxe, and the suggestion is to unravel the whole scene, except for the player's items or equipment and so on, where it can't be done.All can be clicked or can be operated, poor English, translation is not very good, please understand

abc_abcd

Dec 26, 2019
Hello there! Happy New Years my favorite kingdom of good boys. Arise! For I've arrived with the long-awaited update, but to make up for the troubles of our wait, we get a juicy 5 CGs! This is the latest version as 0.30a had a bug in the item battle screen that was just fixed.

Usual deal, I've included the bonus scenes to stay on top of having those treasures. MAC users please refer to earlier posts since getting them to work is a bit different than PC. The cheat code is also included for convenience, as well as in this post below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now to wait for this massive upload then the same with Mac and phone file and get gaming xD

Aaand that should be it, hope you enjoy and see you again when the next update hits, or sooner if we find some cool secret, or just chill in general. Good thing I keep discord up.
i think the cheat code seems to be wrong

sukiyem

May 15, 2022
The pickaxe of the mole, you need to go to the bottom left or the middle left of the latest underground exploration, find a place like a cliff or a place like an abyss, and then, when you're done, you'll get the pickaxe, and the suggestion is to unravel the whole scene, except for the player's items or equipment and so on, where it can't be done.All can be clicked or can be operated, poor English, translation is not very good, please understand
Is it in the area with spider and scorpion? Do i need to kill them all first? Or is it the locked room besides the dock?

rggtuh

Nov 15, 2020
Is it in the area with spider and scorpion? Do i need to kill them all first? Or is it the locked room besides the dock?
You just need to follow the mole's cue to find the corresponding location, and then you can find the mole's pickaxe. However, it is recommended that you unpack the underground exploration, so it will be better. Somewhere on the left, you will find the mole's pickaxe text

maru16

Nov 18, 2020
Yes, the pickaxe is in the game and you can finish that little quest. The location is mentioned in the mole's briefing and can be accessed though a crack in the southwest. The sex scene is not illustrated (yet?) though.
The only placeholder right now is the bath scene with multiple moles.
If you get to the pickaxe and say "leave" you can't interact with it again, blocking yourself from getting it.

Does anyone know how to get to the predator thing? I explored everything so many times and couldn't find it. Just the spiders.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes