VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.31a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Wolf_Dick

Sep 2, 2019
Thought I'd mention, I'm having some struggles myself maintaining a bit of debt picked up due to hardships. I had a breakup and I'm having to cover the place by myself now for the time being, so that means I have to cut back all conveniences and subscriptions (including patreon) while I'm paying off the debt and won't be able to access whatever builds do come in the next few months. It's of course been a fun time sharing when we do get updates and when I can afford to get back into it, I'm more than happy to provide updates early as I can, but given it seems we are waiting extensive amount of times per update I might even be able to share by the time he's got a new one out, but no guarantees.

I'll still lurk around and if (when) my situation changes for the better again I'll let you guys know. Don't plan on ghosting on this project, just life is hard right now and it's a shame since I do enjoy this project and sharing it with others who do. Hopefully things pick back up sooner and hopefully this project sees more love and more updates again since it feels like this wait time thing has become the new norm. Much love, fellow tavern folk.

Averill Elwyn

Sep 22, 2020
I have a small question that shouldn't but is has been bugging me for a while (SPOILER):

Does saying that my nipples are sensitive or not to Walter during the his blowjob scene affect the way he tests if I am the real me when I come back from the snowy mountain?

Because the way he checked if I am the real me is by twisting them and him saying something among the lines of me being the only one to needlessly react strongly and sensitively about it.

So if I answer that they are not sensitive change the dialog or the method, or they are irrelevant to each other?

...it would be cool if it did.

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
I have a small question that shouldn't but is has been bugging me for a while (SPOILER):

Does saying that my nipples are sensitive or not to Walter during the his blowjob scene affect the way he tests if I am the real me when I come back from the snowy mountain?

Because the way he checked if I am the real me is by twisting them and him saying something among the lines of me being the only one to needlessly react strongly and sensitively about it.

So if I answer that they are not sensitive change the dialog or the method, or they are irrelevant to each other?

...it would be cool if it did.
Unfortunately no it’s just part of the scene and it won’t effect any of the story lines.

Reactions: Averill Elwyn

Shiragon

Nov 26, 2020
Thought I'd mention, I'm having some struggles myself maintaining a bit of debt picked up due to hardships. I had a breakup and I'm having to cover the place by myself now for the time being, so that means I have to cut back all conveniences and subscriptions (including patreon) while I'm paying off the debt and won't be able to access whatever builds do come in the next few months. It's of course been a fun time sharing when we do get updates and when I can afford to get back into it, I'm more than happy to provide updates early as I can, but given it seems we are waiting extensive amount of times per update I might even be able to share by the time he's got a new one out, but no guarantees.

I'll still lurk around and if (when) my situation changes for the better again I'll let you guys know. Don't plan on ghosting on this project, just life is hard right now and it's a shame since I do enjoy this project and sharing it with others who do. Hopefully things pick back up sooner and hopefully this project sees more love and more updates again since it feels like this wait time thing has become the new norm. Much love, fellow tavern folk.
When did caro ever said this? I searched his twitter and patreon but can't find this massage. Also ne version is out on patreon.

Reactions: idonknow100
Nov 8, 2021
Did anybody try unpacking the new build's v0.31 RPA with the simple tool? Did Caro now fuck with the archiv to prevent people from extracting the assets and code? This guy needs to get a grip...
Caro, if you read this and I assume you do by mysteriously starting to hassle cheaters with code traps (you sell cheats yourself with higher Patreon tiers, though) and now try to lock out people from RPA, just stop with this crap, focus on the content and let people have their fun.
If the extraction issue is simply based on a new Renpy version and the tool cannot handle that, then scratch that...

But fortunately this tool works and offers extraction and decompilation in one go.

V 0.31:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TavernOfSpear-0.31a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: notarealpersonlol

mhg87

Jul 14, 2018
Did anybody try unpacking the new build's v0.31 RPA with the simple tool? Did Caro now fuck with the archiv to prevent people from extracting the assets and code? This guy needs to get a grip...
Caro, if you read this and I assume you do by mysteriously starting to hassle cheaters with code traps (you sell cheats yourself with higher Patreon tiers, though) and now try to lock out people from RPA, just stop with this crap, focus on the content and let people have their fun.
Funnily enough, I was literally just coming here to say something about that. I tried running Unren just now, and noticed it was taking an unusually long time to finish. As I scrolled through the image assets, I found that every single JPG file was measuring in at over 200mb each. By the time I stopped it, the folder was over 113GB large. Not sure how he pulled that off, but I've never seen it before.

Nov 8, 2021
Funnily enough, I was literally just coming here to say something about that. I tried running Unren just now, and noticed it was taking an unusually long time to finish. As I scrolled through the image assets, I found that every single JPG file was measuring in at over 200mb each. By the time I stopped it, the folder was over 113GB large. Not sure how he pulled that off, but I've never seen it before.
Exactly yeah. No idea how he managed that. Either some middleware he got, tutorial he found or a feature of Renpy itself.
Use the UnRen-forall bat. It worked for me.

The cheat code is "deeeeer". Click 5 times on the spot.
screenshot0001.jpg

Reactions: zuivaytroi

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
I think this might be because of a new Renpy version or something cause the VN flaming Flagon also had the exact same issue for me tried to look at the image files and they were huge and couldn't be viewed and I also couldn't launch it in joiplay either just crashed immediately might just need to wait till joiplay gets updated and so do the archive tools to get patched

Eggyeggeggy

Feb 2, 2021
Going to the twin blacksmiths again for Flo's quest reminded me of that whole weapon enchanting business, checked it and has anyone managed to unlock fire and lightning? The horn for lightning is used up for another sidequest and I don't think we can get another one? Dunno where flaming slime gems are from either but I assume the recipe being shown means it exists in the game somewhere.

For now I unlocked poison at least so there's that lol...

lucius0

Aug 15, 2023
Going to the twin blacksmiths again for Flo's quest reminded me of that whole weapon enchanting business, checked it and has anyone managed to unlock fire and lightning? The horn for lightning is used up for another sidequest and I don't think we can get another one? Dunno where flaming slime gems are from either but I assume the recipe being shown means it exists in the game somewhere.

For now I unlocked poison at least so there's that lol...
Wait did I fuck up by telling Flo the bulls couldn't work on his sword? The quest just kinda stopped

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes