VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

WhatTheHekc

May 22, 2020
Does anyone have a guide? I get lost in this game so often and I never quite know where to go next. I'm sure it'll be fine when quest log finally gets put in, but until then does someone have one lying around? Or can someone just tell me how to get corrupted? Thanks....

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Does anyone have a guide? I get lost in this game so often and I never quite know where to go next. I'm sure it'll be fine when quest log finally gets put in, but until then does someone have one lying around? Or can someone just tell me how to get corrupted? Thanks....
you get corruption by getting porked by slimes and the possesed objects

wanfang

Dec 1, 2020
Do not download V0.13a PC at front page. Wasted my pocket data from error unzip from this. When unzipping the files it got a lot of errors transfer.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ejmuerte

reval912

Nov 24, 2019
Well I can't find the player's stats codes in it.:unsure:

For the website of Save editor. just type "save editor" on google it should take you to it.

Savefile can be found on

ToS folder > game > save

I did not edit primary stats of Eywind(str,agi,etc) due to bug which causes Eywind's HP drop to 0 whenever you load the game (easiest remedy is to just eat jerky or drink hp potion but thats annoying to remember)

Stats are almost at the buttom.

Do not forget to replace your old save to the new edit save file and LOAD it once you are in game.

View attachment 948173
check my reply earlier

gxiskandar

Jan 21, 2020
i think it's V 0.13b

V0.13b bug fixed.
-Fix the bug that can't pick up the ingredients sometimes
-Fix the bug that after Parif back, you can't finish Thane's jerky quest anymore.
-FIx the infinite loop bug in Hakan's sauna scene
-Fix some typos

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes