VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Wolf_Dick

Sep 2, 2019
Hello there! Happy New Years my favorite kingdom of good boys. Arise! For I've arrived with the long-awaited update, but to make up for the troubles of our wait, we get a juicy 5 CGs! This is the latest version as 0.30a had a bug in the item battle screen that was just fixed.

Usual deal, I've included the bonus scenes to stay on top of having those treasures. MAC users please refer to earlier posts since getting them to work is a bit different than PC. The cheat code is also included for convenience, as well as in this post below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now to wait for this massive upload then the same with Mac and phone file and get gaming xD

Aaand that should be it, hope you enjoy and see you again when the next update hits, or sooner if we find some cool secret, or just chill in general. Good thing I keep discord up.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
You know what? For some reason i feel like downfall start to affect everyone.
Like thing turn bad suddenly.
Dk what hard time caro face but... from my calculating (AKA guess from feeling)
Caro should be able to continue.
At least until Lustful desire start to on hold for 1 or 2 month.
Maybe compare to other game. This game was (frankly) really smooth and success SO MUCH that how come bad news never occure as far as i keep coming to see news.
Like Wolf_Dick said, we really need to steel our heart a little bit now.

Good game anyway

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hello there! Happy New Years my favorite kingdom of good boys. Arise! For I've arrived with the long-awaited update, but to make up for the troubles of our wait, we get a juicy 5 CGs! This is the latest version as 0.30a had a bug in the item battle screen that was just fixed.

Usual deal, I've included the bonus scenes to stay on top of having those treasures. MAC users please refer to earlier posts since getting them to work is a bit different than PC. The cheat code is also included for convenience, as well as in this post below.

Now to wait for this massive upload then the same with Mac and phone file and get gaming xD

Aaand that should be it, hope you enjoy and see you again when the next update hits, or sooner if we find some cool secret, or just chill in general. Good thing I keep discord up.
Thanks for the Share.
But I saw they Updated 0.30d on itch already, are there still tons of bugs in the game?

Reactions: Wolf_Dick

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
Of course one of the coolest/hottest creatures he makes and he makes it a vore fetish scene wtf man. also I only say 3 cgs he said there were four in the current build and 1 was wip

Reactions: Zeorentine

MKUltra91

Sep 8, 2017
Guys I need help, I'm trapped in the mole dungeon and I don't know how to get out from the cell. ¿Can anyone tell me how?

Wolf_Dick

Sep 2, 2019
Thanks for the Share.
But I saw they Updated 0.30d on itch already, are there still tons of bugs in the game?
If there is, he hasn't posted in discord yet about it or the files, I imagine there must be more so he's working on it and I'll update when I can get those.

Cheat unlocks and game files only hold 3 new CGs. Am I missing something?
From Caro and the change log in patreon and discord: "
There are a total of 5 triggerable scenes in 【the Mole Dungeon】
(one of which is still a placeholder, sorry)"
I haven't found the fourth either yet.

Of course one of the coolest/hottest creatures he makes and he makes it a vore fetish scene wtf man. also I only say 3 cgs he said there were four in the current build and 1 was wip
He did mention before he wanted to be a bit inclusive for some members of his audience, I don't mind it personally. But yeah I only found 3 scenes so far but if I find fourth I'll let you know how.

Reactions: nackedsnake

my_oh_my

Jan 10, 2021

Thanks for the Share.
I'm going to start playing the game from the very beginning since I last played it a long time ago and I forgot how the story goes.

Reactions: Wolf_Dick

Wolf_Dick

Sep 2, 2019
I'm ok with vore to but not hard vore or death vore or whatever it's called
Same, soft stuff's fine, implied or leaving it up to the viewer's imagination is too. Not the biggest fan of death stuff unless there's sort of a restore point since it's kind of like that in game contexts.

That's them! Figures I missed the pickaxe. Clever though definitely needs to be added in the gallery.

Thanks for the Share.
I'm going to start playing the game from the very beginning since I last played it a long time ago and I forgot how the story goes.
Long as you're having fun! Yeah, I've considered starting new again too but I wanted to wait until the next story updates are fleshed out. Then again, I could always in a separate save, or on my laptop.

Eggyeggeggy

Feb 2, 2021
Anyone who has Einar as chief mind telling me about what things are like in your version of events, compare notes. My game is on the Rasmus path and since there doesn't seem to be a middle route I'm curious about how this is all gonna play out.

rggtuh

Nov 15, 2020
Anyone who has Einar as chief mind telling me about what things are like in your version of events, compare notes. My game is on the Rasmus path and since there doesn't seem to be a middle route I'm curious about how this is all gonna play out.
Peace line, you can see this archive

jastranger

May 31, 2021
Peace line, you can see this archive
It'd be appreciated if you copied the relevant information here instead of trying to send people to an off-site platform (that not everyone has or is willing to sign up for), even if you did include the link to the source.

rggtuh

Nov 15, 2020
It'd be appreciated if you copied the relevant information here instead of trying to send people to an off-site platform (that not everyone has or is willing to sign up for), even if you did include the link to the source.
Uh, sorry, due to poor English, do not know how to translate, if the use of software translation, translation effect, not as good as human translation, then telegram, now supports language translation, compared to human translation, you can quickly display the translated language content, so please understand

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Uh, sorry, due to poor English, do not know how to translate, if the use of software translation, translation effect, not as good as human translation, then telegram, now supports language translation, compared to human translation, you can quickly display the translated language content, so please understand
As I mentioned before, many people here don't use telegram, can't see what's in your link - what you posted is essentially just an irrelevant random link.
If you really wish to share information, you could post the contents from that link. Even if is not in english, Google Translation is very convenient.

Reactions: Darkairus
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes