ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So...bugs fixed? I hope so, I dig the art, would be nice if this version works

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
DRAGON AGE, that's something I haven't heard in a LONG TIME...

View attachment 667143
Yes, today games is simple good always, with forced path. 1997-2015 did many games where I was the evil. Dying Light 2 looks interesting with those 1000 chooses and CyberPunk 2077. In adult category you are the perv as always, rare chooses, no sound and fx, few animated, incest and rape, boring.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
The art is reminiscent of Delirium. Look similar. They do have the same developer: Nikraria.

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018
OK, what the heck am I doing wrong? I've tried every permutation of flippin answers with the blackmail ending characters and the game just loops forever with them "not wanting to go into detail" and no new dialogue options for the girls. Am I being colossally thick here?
someone please write out clear instructions of how to progress :(

Reactions: Priappus

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I am starting to like developers art, its much more cute compared to his earlier works. But as always with his games it feels like he badly needs coder/writers help. Gameplay and writing are as bad as usual in his games.

Last edited:

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I am starting to like developers art, its much more cute compared to his earlier works. But as always with his games it feels like he badly needs coder/writers help. Gameplay and writing is as bad as usual.
Pretty much, probably some of my favourite art, but the games are hot trash

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Okay so it's STILL BUGGED. Steps don't properly register.

But I managed to get every scene by editing the saves. Here's my saves at every decision point with the girls. Romance first, then blackmail.

Last edited:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I got a gangbang with the black-haired one but god a bad end caught by the guard. Is there a way to do so while avoiding jail?

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Okay so it's STILL BUGGED. Steps don't properly register.

But I managed to get every scene by editing the saves. Here's my saves at every decision point with the girls. Romance first, then blackmail.

Mega
Can you reupload your save please?!