VN Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher Suraya [v0.1] [Studio32]

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Woot woot, a dark skinned dude that doesn't look like a racist stereotype! I mean, maybe he's just made darker from a base white guy model, but it's progress :D

EDIT: This part isn't as good D:
Seriously another high school student story? And MC suddenly pulls out his dick in the school hallway while watching a teacher undresses, because she leaves her door open. I'll pass for now on the immature content.

Nateberuks

Nov 29, 2020
Some of us know about this novel its have good storyline but it not that long. So dev i hope u add something in this game that dont have in that novel. Some choice lead to other path. Well good luck on making this game and if can dont take to long time to update.

coazy83

Oct 10, 2017
LMAO. This is legendary story made into game. Anyhow, I'm pretty sure Cikgu Suraya is prettier than that.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Decent start.. a heads up.. there are a couple spelling errors.. and although I picked a name when teacher talks to me.. she uses default. Good luck to the Dev!

jamerific13

Nov 26, 2017
nearly choked myself when scrolling this. never thought this legendary piece of teen literature is going to be a game.

skydark

Jul 12, 2017
lol i think age need to change, somehow in malaysia mostly 28 will be married, better change to 3+, just my opinion

Irminsul

Dec 29, 2017
I want so see full game. And to our Malaysian friends little question. Is there eng version of story? I wanna compare both. For now game get my interest and i want see how it will develop. Btw. Nice teachers have you in Malaysia.
Not that I know of, it's more of an urban legend at this point, you're more likely to find fanfic of it than the original. Btw, teachers in Malaysia still cane and spanks their students, I got caned by my hot BM teacher in the ass during my schooldays, little does she know the depth of my depravity. Almost came, good times.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Love the game so far, short but good. (that's not what she said :ROFLMAO:)
One thing that stands out is the text box, I don't think I've seen this before.
Very nice functions.
These are not mentioned at the beginning of the game :(
pushpin to hide the textbox, Opacity slider on the lower left of the screen (y)

1661022342286.png
Thanks, studio32

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Fixes on this hotfix update:
-Fix #1: Fixed bug where the player can't custom add MC & FMC names
-Fix #2: Fixed bug FMC names aren't customized in the text
:BootyTime:
-Feature#1: Added Patreon membership Login/Logout (this help to support creator)
-Feature#2: Players can remove all Ads by subscribing to any tier with Patreon