VN Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher Suraya [v0.1] [Studio32]

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
More than 90 days with no contact from Dev either here or patreon and over 157 days on itch.io.
0 patreons so looks like the dev only wanted to get rich fast but no one supported it.

Needs the abandoned tag.

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
I was deleting some old games when I came across this one. I know I downloaded it before I started using F95 on a regular basis, so I read the zone comments and tried to locate any sources that might have led to its development. I did a search for ("teacher suraya" OR "cikgu suraya") and discovered Studio32 (game developer) continued the game with a Chapter 2 that evidently didn't make it in to F95.

It's called on svscomics. Unfortunately I couldn't find a fast download - the downloads provided on svscomics take nearly 5 hours. I played a portion of the game (there are several choices to be made) and reached one ending where Ali (the student) has an 'oral encounter' with his history teacher. I'm pretty confident this is the only sex-related ending in the game, but I've been wrong before!

As a heads-up, I got an error message when I unzipped the download file. The unzipping process finished ok and I haven't experienced any issues with game play so far.

Studio32

Apr 11, 2023
Hey guys, Cikgu Suraya Developer here, I have some important news to share with you. First of all, I want to sincerely apologize for cancelling this visual novel game that I announced a few months ago. I know some of you were looking forward to it and supported me along the way. The truth is, I had to discontinue the project due to the lack of interest from players and budget financing. I realized that I needed to focus on my mental and physical health before I could commit to a new project. I took some time off to recharge and prioritize my well-being.

I hope you can understand and forgive me for this decision. I appreciate your kindness and patience with me. I’m really sorry for letting you down and wasting your time. However, I have some good news too! I have been working on a new game project that I’m really excited about and that I think you will love too! It’s a different genre from the previous visual novel, but it has a lot of elements that you can enjoy: action, adventure, mystery, romance, humor, and more!

The game is called “ ” and it’s about a high school student who gets trapped in another world full of mysteries. You will have to explore this strange land, find clues, solve puzzles, make choices, and interact with various characters. The game will have multiple endings, branching paths, mini-games, and hidden content. You will also have the option to play either the SFW or NSFW version of the game.

I hope you are as excited as I am for this new game project! Thank you for your support and encouragement. Stay tuned for more updates and sneak peeks soon!

Edit: Added Itch.io link

Last edited: