VN Ren'Py Completed Teacher's Pet [v1.0] [Dumb Koala Games]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
that reminds me of Sayonara zetsobu sensei with the Ost Song " Teachers Pet " Song called Marionette lol

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
Now this I gotta check. Pictures scenarios look hot AF, and the penetration looks to have actual proper clean looking collision (not crappy lazy dick inside skin shit). Will try it out :)

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Funny how he's teaching her Biology in a Chemistry class room, they never combined those 2 where i took lessons ;). But yeah, it is a nice quality short VN, probably linear too. Koala always has a knack for making very attractive main girls that border on the just barely legal though.

PS: yeah i also had that idea for a second SpearOfReigns :sneaky:.
Lol. Thanks. Kat is actually based on my very real and very 18 year old friend . I sometimes work with real world models and make characters and comics based on them. This was real-world Kat's little plot too :)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Ohh that was quick, time to start the game, scratch my balls, lower my pants and look for towel paper and she was already sucking !
My god, that awas fast, didn't know russian girls were so hungry !

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Forgot the interracial tag as well it should be categorized as a VN since it's a novel instead of an actual game, even if it is made in Ren'Py.

kiembangx

Jun 30, 2019
i know you used renpy for code but what did you use to get that beautiful animation? if u don't mind telling of course

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes