Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Could have been The Gift, that was office drugs and abandoned twice. I think both Office Affairs that were abandoned were hypno not drug.

nicktrocado

Mar 8, 2017
Could have been The Gift, that was office drugs and abandoned twice. I think both Office Affairs that were abandoned were hypno not drug.
I Was gonna say the gift, but i didn't remember the name. Quite liked that one, there was a drug you took and then you could sort-of mind control the girls, I remember he "threw away" the first version and made another with a sister and a mom. The sister was hot. Anyways, i always tought that the game was popular but never checked his earnings

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
The Gift was popular and people are begging the dev to come back. Pretty sure it's been around longer than 2 months though.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
The Gift was popular and people are begging the dev to come back. Pretty sure it's been around longer than 2 months though.
No clue who the dev was. Have not played that game so wouldnt know anything about it. But if its been rebboted then deffo not. Cus the guy who did this is not making games and hasnt since those first 2 months

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
No clue who the dev was. Have not played that game so wouldnt know anything about it. But if its been rebboted then deffo not. Cus the guy who did this is not making games and hasnt since those first 2 months
Yeah I still don't fully believe his story, but this Office Affairs game that someone else mentioned seems like it could match the culprit. The guy made two games, started work in Nov of last year, stopped work in Dec. What I find interesting reading the topics is that the guy did not pause his campaign until May 1st in 2017, even though he didn't update since December of last year. That tells me he has no morals.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah I still don't fully believe his story, but this Office Affairs game that someone else mentioned seems like it could match the culprit. The guy made two games, started work in Nov of last year, stopped work in Dec. What I find interesting reading the topics is that the guy did not pause his campaign until May 1st in 2017, even though he didn't update since December of last year. That tells me he has no morals.

I can only go on what i saw on discord that was posted by this mystery dev. From what i saw posted there everything deem has said matches what the guy threatened to do on discord

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I can only go on what i saw on discord that was posted by this mystery dev. From what i saw posted there everything deem has said matches what the guy threatened to do on discord
Well I won't comment anymore about that as I already expressed my feelings. Send those links over to Deem (After he releases the update please). If it's the guy you could put a stop to someone who could cause others damage.

U

User_215882

Reading some of this info it seems the guy is just jealous and stupid on top of being a cunt. Im a bit drunk and Im gonna go fuck my gal in a minute so I hope I see the update tomorrow if not whatever. Happy New Years people.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Well I'm on the other spectrum of Hawaii, 6am here just made it back home... tipsy and no beautiful Meg to make love to. :'''(

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
it's 22:00 on Baker Island. Anyway, Im not holding my breath. Im sure the update will come sooner or later this month since he's been sharing his progress.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes