Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The store use to sell both male and female clothing when you went there to buy the shoes after the wife told you that the ones you have look like shit they only have one pair left at the store because they changed over to all female stuff.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@

To bad that bulletin system patch update is broken. I went into game and downloaded it and tested out the night scene for the first time as I was avoiding them since they were bugged. I got to the end of the scene with Sara and the game crashes to desktop with an exception error.

1804, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/dream.rpy", line 74, in <module>
$ sd_list.append(sd_faster)
NameError: name 'sd_list' is not defined

Loaded the game up a second time and it made it to the speed up dials and then all the way.

@

I think she's a one time thing which kind of sucks.
Try the one I posted here:

It is working for me - I know that exact error is fixed b/c I can see it in the patch code, not to mention I fixed it myself using a different method earlier today b/c I have patience issues. Let me know if it works for you?

Hey can I ask why everytime im using sleeping pill I end up in bj loop
I'm using the latest version
Please apply the patch:

Taallonn

Jan 22, 2018
I dunno how to trigger this. I know its on OP to not ask for it but does anyone have it posted somewhere?
Knock on the door after you leave school when peeping on her. (Must be in shower, wife not home, so after school). After that Im not sure the trigger other than showering and putting on underwear. She has to be pretty corrupt and have already stated maybe another time after walking in on her.

phutrapran

Jun 24, 2017
dam, are there any new cg images added to the game or?

i believe there is no actual sex with the exchange student @ version 2.04

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
i can't get any pills, since i can get into ???'s house, i guess i'm cool with him. but still i can't buy any. i tried to cheat it through the console. but it says that i doesn't know any "mc_pill". what did i do wrong?

trumafioso

Aug 12, 2017
i can't get any pills, since i can get into ???'s house, i guess i'm cool with him. but still i can't buy any. i tried to cheat it through the console. but it says that i doesn't know any "mc_pill". what did i do wrong?
Not sure if you read any of the first page, but Pills are permanently removed. No longer any mind control or blackmail in the game.

frostbyte001

Apr 21, 2017
I'm fairly certain you could just decompile the game yourself and directly push it through Renpy/RAPT for an android version
I could be wrong but I don't think there's anything unique in his code

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes