Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
Was Kaitlyn ever used in another game? I know everyone loved Megan but it was always the bitchy cheerleader for me.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
hm... Anyone know why this one was abandoned?

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
LOL. The idiots in Deems discord are still buying that he's working on two games. At least his Patreon holdouts are getting the message and he finally dropped below $300

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
What? He still gets money? WTF?? Can those people give me money, I wont do shit to earn it, but at least im Honest
He currently gets $294 from his patreon:

And another $237 from his most loyal and mindless followers, his discord cheerleaders:

hamlet17

Dec 17, 2017
This dev obviously has some serious psychological issues because he could just develop game further with 1.6 engine, make incest patch, and collect money. What is his deal is mysterious...

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Not sure why you expected anything different, he blatantly plagiarized DMD and dissed the development of DMD when he didnt even have enough to be called a demo, he showed his total lack of character from start Why anyone expected him to respect their donations beyond me.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Not sure why you expected anything different, he blatantly plagiarized DMD and dissed the development of DMD when he didnt even have enough to be called a demo, he showed his total lack of character from start Why anyone expected him to respect their donations beyond me.

Yeah, I don't see that. I've played both games from the start and Teacher's Pet was never anything like DmD.
The appearance of the D model was a joke, a homage if you want.

Reactions: titit and Centurion
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes