Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So not too many improvements right.... played it a month ago and you got nothing to "do". If you know what I mean? Anyone can elaborate spoiler-free, please.

SissyWannaBe

Jul 13, 2017
Well, for one, there was no promise. Like I said, I'm working on another project for another week or so, then I will look at it. I seem to be the only active wiki editor right now for whatever reason. That puts me on the hook to keep it updated since no one else will. In other words, I'd be committing to a year of updates (or however long the dev wants to keep fleshing out the game). So you guys can do whatever if you're feeling inspired. I'm not going to commit to it until I can spend a couple of hours making an outline and gauging how nasty it's going to be because you can't tell from an idle glance. (ex: Fucking was a nightmare and I learned my lesson on that one.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh, there is exist F95.Wiki, TIL. Also i knew they were pain in the arse to make, unless you are developer of this particular game, but i never actually stopped and ponder on how truly enormous endeavor like this is. And mad props to you for doing this shit! Really appreciate it.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
How do you raise your daughters romance in this game? it seems to only stay at -10
You have to use a pill on her. (after the shopping trip you can put a pill in her drink in her room while she's sat at her desk)
It's not currently possible on a pill-free playthrough.

Reactions: DanThaMan

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
You have to use a pill on her. (after the shopping trip you can put a pill in her drink in her room while she's sat at her desk)
Oh ok thank you, looks like i'll have to start all over again lol

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
So i just started a fresh playthrough got the pill and just got back from the shopping trip but the daughter is sat in the living room and not at her desk...

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Yeh, I never got around putting the beverage back in when she was MC-able. I'm not sure I even have a updated quality version of that render, but if I do I'll try to put it in before I release the public version tonight.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
1.632 on svscomics

Here ya go everyone. Maybe I broke something, hopefully not. Here is the change log from the last alpha version, you can find the full change log from 1.5x by looking for the "change log" button on the left side menu.
  • 1.5x saves may work now?
  • "Get a better view" of Daughter is now a (subtle) animation in a small preview of what's to come
  • Don't try to drink while this animation is going on or you will bug out the game, i'll fix in next update
  • Blackmail BJ now requires photo or actual presence at BJ attempt
  • Minor dialogue fixes
Links below, let me know if if you find any bugs and they will ERADICATED as soon as I get around to it (tomorrow, most likely):

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes