3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 152 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Papasfrias

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Real shame the direction this dev went in. Am probably one of the older fans of them but after they dropped a project due to patreon rules- kinda just lost interest then it seems like they took a long break anyway. Saw a recent post that they might be doing things again but all the wasted potential due to monetization pressure really ruins projects i'd like to see.

The mystery pov in the first teaser date was amazing- just wish they would continue with that in the future but guess it wasn't popular enough for the loud voices and just when a new project seems promising- things get changed or dropped. Hoping they go back to that style because their writing is quite good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stiig
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes