• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify Teen Titans games

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Are there any games that are about Teen Titans which is complete or has lots of content? I just played Taboo Titans and it was bare bones.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
shakytube No, none that are a lot of contents or completed. Closest you could get is just superhero games that have some of the characters like "prison break" or "something unlimited".

Reactions: shakytube

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
shakytube No, none that are a lot of contents or completed. Closest you could get is just superhero games that have some of the characters like "prison break" or "something unlimited".
Hmmm I see, thanks for the answer. I found Titans Tower and 18Titans. They look more fleshed out so are there any similar games or did I just found all the Titans orientated ones?

xXAGENT420Xx

Jun 23, 2019
Hmmm I see, thanks for the answer. I found Titans Tower and 18Titans. They look more fleshed out so are there any similar games or did I just found all the Titans orientated ones?
Sadly the 18titans game was removed from the site idk y I think it's abandoned since the creator is more focused updating a previously released game.

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
Searching for Titans in the Lastest Updates page shows 5 games but only 1 of them is completed (and it's a pretty short game at that).

Chameon

Jun 7, 2018
Here's a transformation fetish game that's feature complete for teen titans.

Needs