Identify Teen Titans games

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Are there any games that are about Teen Titans which is complete or has lots of content? I just played Taboo Titans and it was bare bones.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
shakytube No, none that are a lot of contents or completed. Closest you could get is just superhero games that have some of the characters like "prison break" or "something unlimited".

Reactions: shakytube

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
shakytube No, none that are a lot of contents or completed. Closest you could get is just superhero games that have some of the characters like "prison break" or "something unlimited".
Hmmm I see, thanks for the answer. I found Titans Tower and 18Titans. They look more fleshed out so are there any similar games or did I just found all the Titans orientated ones?

xXAGENT420Xx

Jun 23, 2019
Hmmm I see, thanks for the answer. I found Titans Tower and 18Titans. They look more fleshed out so are there any similar games or did I just found all the Titans orientated ones?
Sadly the 18titans game was removed from the site idk y I think it's abandoned since the creator is more focused updating a previously released game.

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
Searching for Titans in the Lastest Updates page shows 5 games but only 1 of them is completed (and it's a pretty short game at that).

Chameon

Jun 7, 2018
Here's a transformation fetish game that's feature complete for teen titans.

Needs