Unity Teen Witches Academy - Remastered [v0.777] [Drunk Robot]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Etherial

Jun 20, 2018
The game is broken on the "Sabotage Alchemy lab" quest. It's stuck in a loop where it says I need to research a way to sabotage it, the book says I need the purple flower, I get the purple flower and the game either sticks on saying I need the purple flower when I talk to the Oracle, or resets back to saying I need to research a way to sabotage the lab.

Edit: Never mind, you have to go into the potions menu once you have the purple flowers. There's 0 hint that you have to do that, and the w ay the book talks about it makes it sound like you just need to get the flowers to progress.

pedocambiate

Sep 16, 2017
The game is broken on the "Sabotage Alchemy lab" quest. It's stuck in a loop where it says I need to research a way to sabotage it, the book says I need the purple flower, I get the purple flower and the game either sticks on saying I need the purple flower when I talk to the Oracle, or resets back to saying I need to research a way to sabotage the lab.

Edit: Never mind, you have to go into the potions menu once you have the purple flowers. There's 0 hint that you have to do that, and the w ay the book talks about it makes it sound like you just need to get the flowers to progress.
where did you get the purple flower?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I guess the MC basically continues to be a voyeur who just watches others have sex.

Apr 30, 2021
What exactly is remastered?

The pictures on page one look the same low quality and it seems from comments on the last pages the same bugs and grind is there?

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes