Unity Teen Witches Academy - Remastered [v0.777] [Drunk Robot]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
How there possible to use cheats? Didn`t find anything in thread
The code for v0.741 is magicalspear

The code for v0.743 is mana

ie the password to increase trust and corruption

version v0.746 and v0.754 of the game is out now on Patreon, but I don't know what the code is for them

Last edited:

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
Hey guys, new release here:
Have a nice day all of you!!!

kingalf009

May 30, 2023
if this is as bad as the 1st/2nd remake then hard pass, and considering its Unity I suspect it will be.. WhyTF would u remake and not use stable Ren'py ? mental.

Reactions: ubblesnop
May 2, 2019
if this is as bad as the 1st/2nd remake then hard pass, and considering its Unity I suspect it will be.. WhyTF would u remake and not use stable Ren'py ? mental.
you can't make a 3rd or 4th remake too keep bleeding money from your patrons if you make a game that works or is enjoyable if you do.

edit: it's just as shitty btw. still a broken fucking mess.

• Sad
Reactions: $@~

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
what would be the recommended max power to build to on

from power, wisdom, endurance, and obscure

in the mornings ? Untitled.jpg
Untitled2.jpg

lartemer

Oct 29, 2017
People have been waiting for a whole month AFH, аnd the new update TWA upload here instantly ! Veeeery intersesting >.>

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
How is nobody mentioning the absolute horrible English? I get it, if it's not your native language it can be hard. I still stugge with it after 25+ years and I use it daily. But damnit, have someone proofread it. Have your patreons proofread it and correct the text for next updates.

There are browser addons like grammerly that spellcheck and/or rewrite your text. Hell, ask chatgpt to do it. ANYTHING!!!!

One example
"oh, War magic wands are hardly illegal for us students" (first of all, what? War magic sounds dangerous and not something students should be allowed to touch.
Bit further
"we must be really careful. It's really dangerous and strictly prohibited".

More than anything than bugfixes, this needs either a dedicated proofreader, or a proper rewrite.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Wow. What a mess of a game. Seems like it's full of bugs and needs a major overhaul for the dialogue. Hope the dev is serious about the remake of this game and gets it fixed soon. I'm not even sure what to make of the English in this game, but it needs a native English speaker or a better program to fix it.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Just went on the Patreon page. You have to pay for the $20 level to get access to the cheat code. With all the bugs from version 0.745 to 0.746, the dev is going to learn really quick that support will dry up quick if they don't get fixed quickly.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I almost just want to download the original finished game that's a more stable version. Hopefully that one isn't full of bugs or major problems.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I almost just want to download the original finished game that's a more stable version. Hopefully that one isn't full of bugs or major problems.
Very much is, believe me. Only thing reliable about Drunk Robot is it acting ways to justify the nickname.

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
I will wait with patience for the code so i can enjoy the scenes without the grind :) (already finished on renpy version sooo... yeah, fuck this grinding)

Reactions: TheGremlin21
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes