VN Ren'Py Abandoned Teens [v0.3.0] [Catsudev]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
And... one more "game" made only for money with nothing inside... If the Dev read, you know, it will be simpler for you to just do an image wrote on it: I really think you (the gamers) are dumb and only a wallet to me...

I don't complain on the renders, grammar or things that others are complaining but really.... stop "realesing" "games" with less than 1 or 5 min of "gaming"... It's only a lose of time for everybody...

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

What's new?
  • Money System
  • WeekDays System
  • Story Continuation
  • New Character - Josh!
Download:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: leloil

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
If you added "systems", don't forget to add the "sandbox" tag in the future or you can do it when you see this comment ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ugg.. the tits are so damn big they are awful. Even the damn male has what looks to be tits.. This game is out for me.. them are just ugly ass nasty blobs for tits. Teens no way in fucking hell do teens all have large tits like in this game.. not a single picture shows modest breasts at all Not a single girl here is teens no teens have tits that large.. these are all damn adults in college.

Reactions: InnocentKiss5

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

What's new?
  • Sex scene with Kendra
  • Study for school test
  • There will be a party
Download:

maybelaterd00

Aug 9, 2021
not sure if this is were i need to say this but maybe take the ps logo off the paly a game as it may lead to a copy right strike. if this is the wrong place to post it please feel free to remove it mods

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes