VN Ren'Py Abandoned Temptations Are Everywhere [v0.2.4] [VanGames]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Tsutomu1983

Sep 7, 2020
Felicitaciones al creador del juego, está muy bueno, e disfrutado mucho jugandolo ya varias veces para ver las diferentes opciones, y cada una sorprende más. Ahora quedo a la espera de una nueva actualización que seguramente seguirá siendo genial. Un gran abrazo, y sin lugar a dudas, te haz ganado un nuevo fan

Reactions: ivanch88

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Sorry late post but I now got to play through version 0.2.2 and had no problems with old saves.
(win and normal version)

At least I personally don’t complain about renders, work for me.

---

Mr. Jerkins you old fart
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do u still have the latest updates? Thanks.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
do u still have the latest updates? Thanks.

Hi everyone. I've finished no shaving path and now I'm starting to work on the shaving (and hot) path. For now It's about 100 renders are done. I don't know how many are left but the progress will be faster since there will be the small room with only two characters (and one prevert stranger) in it.

Here is the one of the renders from the next release.

----

Here is older updates:

Hello there. 30 more renders are done, and in a couple of days I will finally finish first part of the scene, next part contains only 2 characters, so the development will be faster ( it took really a lot of time to pose each character in the scene). Thank you for you support.

Exhibitionism time from the Maria

Last edited:

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Dev, release after done 500-600 renders to playing much more content, please dont abanddon this game

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hi, I'm not gonna abanddon the game, but with my pace of development it will be too long to make 600 renders, so it will be one scene update with about 200 renders and couple of animations.
Hi, by any chance would u bring your game on steam as early access?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi everyone. I've spent a couple of days preparing enviroment and lighting for the depilation scene and made another 30 renders for it, so now just a dozen renders are left to complete this part. After that, I will start to make the "hot" part for update. But I'm still disappointed in my progress speed, so I will try to spend more time in the next two weeks to finally finish it and start to make the script. Thanks for your support.

Beach holydays for Maria and Helena.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

Hi everyone. I've spent a couple of days preparing enviroment and lighting for the depilation scene and made another 30 renders for it, so now just a dozen renders are left to complete this part. After that, I will start to make the "hot" part for update. But I'm still disappointed in my progress speed, so I will try to spend more time in the next two weeks to finally finish it and start to make the script. Thanks for your support.

Beach holydays for Maria and Helena.

thanks for the update buddy

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone. Another two weeks and 50 more renders were finished. The shaving process was fully finished and now I'm working on the "hot" part of the scene. I think that the next dev update will be the last one before the beta release. Thanks for your support.

Maria is checking her new hairstyle.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

Hello everyone. Another two weeks and 50 more renders were finished. The shaving process was fully finished and now I'm working on the "hot" part of the scene. I think that the next dev update will be the last one before the beta release. Thanks for your support.

Maria is checking her new hairstyle.

Thanks buddy.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes