3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Temptations of Love [v1.3] [Ruby Romance Games] + xinkala's WT Mod + IC Patch

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.
Latest version 1.4 pls maybe?

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Good start! Prompts to change relationships at the start would be useful.
Making MC 3 inches taller and 3 inches :cough: longer would also be great! (I don't understand why nearly all games feature male MCs that are shorter than female LI's. That is pretty rare in reality ...)
Reminds me of this with regards to line of sight on the women. The coach I also noticed has the same boxers the MC has.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Cute shorts. (MC's 1st contemporary scene.)

BTW- thanks for pubic hair.

(And just WHY, when women get pregnant, they immediately start wearing the UGLIEST shoes they possibly can find??)

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Geesh- after all that First Day crap, Professor Mom better be preggers with MC's kid by the end of the School Year...

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021

Temptations of Love v1.5 Release Date Announcement!

Greetings! I will announce the release date of Temptations of Love v1.5 on August 5th. The update will revolve around Stacy, Julia, and Kayla around their Pool. As tensions rise, there will be lots of fun, games, and bikinis!

As usual, the update will come out on the following dates:

Senior tier on August 5th

Junior Tier on August 12th

Sophomore Tier on August 19th

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So I played v1.3 and I'm not really sure about the game.

- the renders are overall good quality but there are a few bad ones
- the models, to be honest, I think most of them are not really attractive (faces), 5 out of 7 have basically the same body type big tits and big asses
- the story is basically nonexistent, at least it doesn't seem to be a slow burn

characters
- Julia (sister) and her friend Stacy are your typical slutty characters
- Kayla (sister) is the typical innocent one, I thought she was an aunt or something because she looks too old to be a sister.
- Kate (mom) plays the role of the sexually frustrated housewife without being a housewife but a single mom (widow).
- the last one we know something about is Victoria, Kate's friend, and honestly, the flashback to their youth ruined both of them for me because it showed them behaving as sluts.
- the MC himself is your typical virgin babyface loser with a somewhat muscular body but that seems to change from render to render.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
is this game worth playing, i don't see any sex scenes yet. is it going to be just a tease naughty game?

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Temptations of Love[v1.4 BASED EDITION][Ruby Romance Games]Compressed

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac:

Last edited:

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Renders are good, but thought this update was a bit mediocre to be honest, regarding content, will still follow though as I like the "Kate" model and hope to get some action at some point with her.

Reactions: Ara-sH

BigPaul

Modder
Oct 9, 2017
Aye Matey ya trying to plunder treasure!
From this part I had to start laughing great work RubyRomanceGames <3

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes