VN Ren'Py Temptations of Love [Ep. 2 Final v2.0] [Ruby Romance Games]

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
seems to be a scene missing at the end?
both girls are dressing up as pirates and then they show up in their normal outfits without having MCs opinion on their costumes...

• Haha
Reactions: RubyRomanceGames

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
seems to be a scene missing at the end?
both girls are dressing up as pirates and then they show up in their normal outfits without having MCs opinion on their costumes...
s13056.jpg
it's not missing on mine, that's weird, Maybe you didn't get it from... or ...

Reactions: Spawn420

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
View attachment 1972959
it's not missing on mine, that's weird, Maybe you didn't get it from... or ...
im using the compressed version that was posted on this site..
the first 3 outfits are working as intended, but the 4th change up into the pirate costumes is what seems to be skipped regardless of what i choose between peeking on the girls or ignoring them it goes right to them being back in thier original cloths ready to leave the store..
could be a "pirated" version error.. or something with the mod.. but thats what happened to me..

• Haha
Reactions: RubyRomanceGames

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
im using the compressed version that was posted on this site..
the first 3 outfits are working as intended, but the 4th change up into the pirate costumes is what seems to be skipped regardless of what i choose between peeking on the girls or ignoring them it goes right to them being back in thier original cloths ready to leave the store..
could be a "pirated" version error.. or something with the mod.. but thats what happened to me..
Damn that seems pretty BASED to me :KEK:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
i'm trying hard to like this game but something in the visuals for Julia's character design feels really off.. she looks older than Kate the mother and even tho i appreciate kate had her young she still looks way to old for the age she is portraying..

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Can we avoid some li or are they all mandatory? For example, can I avoid Kate or is sex with her mandatory? And the same with the others. It's just curious to know if we have real options to change something or is it almost kinetic

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
Can we avoid some li or are they all mandatory? For example, can I avoid Kate or is sex with her mandatory? And the same with the others. It's just curious to know if we have real options to change something or is it almost kinetic
The 3 main Lis will be mandatory you can avoid them and miss some content with them but all in all you will end up in the same place with them. The side girls can be completely optional you'll lose out on their content if their points are not up and completely skip them and you'll also miss out on content with the main LI for example Julia + Stacy if you don't want to go for Stacy but Julia will always become a Li.

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
Awesome renders, poor writing.... This game goes the wrong way in my opinion.

Take a break, rethink the story and come back with something. Not something original if you can't, but something that has something to say. Copy Icstor or Lewdlab if you can't think of something. A copy of these dudes will get you 1K Patreon's and a monthly revenue. Just make sure you don't keep doing whatever is that you do which is nothing

• Angry
Reactions: th3_fr4gil3

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
Awesome renders, poor writing.... This game goes the wrong way in my opinion.

Take a break, rethink the story and come back with something. Not something original if you can't, but something that has something to say. Copy Icstor or Lewdlab if you can't think of something. A copy of these dudes will get you 1K Patreon's and a monthly revenue. Just make sure you don't keep doing whatever is that you do which is nothing

And don't read the reviews in this forum or the haters comments. They offer nothing. Just kids, from the US, posting from their basement

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and botc76

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
That phone call with Kayla at the end was very unnecessary, and I hope that the NTR stuff was just a (bad) joke.

Also, please use some commas in places where they should be used.

Reactions: lxh123 and pron2021

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
And don't read the reviews in this forum or the haters comments. They offer nothing. Just kids, from the US, posting from their basement
US hater huh. i don't know bout kids in their basements but i'm sure the bad reviews are because they just don't like the game. I mean come on over 2 gigs and its not animated with no sex scenes. There should be a balance with story and sex. If you have a mostly story based game with very little to no sex scenes you better make darn sure that story is really good.

Reactions: Harathorne
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes