VN Ren'Py Temptations of Love [Ep. 2 Final v2.0] [Ruby Romance Games]

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Wish Ruby the best with gaining support. I'm a scumbag who waits for the leak on here but damn its being gatekept hard :oops:

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
Wish Ruby the best with gaining support. I'm a scumbag who waits for the leak on here but damn its being gatekept hard :oops:
Just playing it is enough support. I honestly don't give a shit if people pirate the game or not, as long as they play it, but it's clear nobody gives a shit about the game(I don't want pity points; I'm just stating facts) ThatDropthough.png
either because of its unoriginality(LOL, College setting lives with three tenants lol, how boring ) or the characters (Julia's hair p.s I'm not changing it, I love it or Kayla auditioning to be the next green goblin), you can't change people's minds
1644955356341.png

That's why I stopped looking at this as a job or caring about the numbers. It creates a toxic mentality of self-doubt, and I was burnt out and suffering from writer's block in September(I was writing 1.6 & 1.7 simultaneously). I was busy with other things. This update was supposed to come out in October, and I couldn't give a shit if it came out in time, So I took a break and felt the itch again in November. It was delayed till now. Honestly, This is just a passion project for me. I do it because it's fun, despite the unoriginality it's the type of game I wanted to make, and maybe it's the type of game people want to see(or not xD). This game was & will always be some light-hearted wholesome game with raunchy moments. If people were expecting some grim, dark, serious story and NTR with hardcore sex and crazy fetishes, play another game(There are tons and some really talented people with low patrons counts that are really good, just not seen). The moment I stop having fun on this game, compromise it for some extra Patreon bucks, or actively start hating it or dreading working on it. I'll just abandon this game and flip some burgers; nobody would notice or care. Again I don't want or care for some pity points, and sorry for being ranty, but this is how I've truly felt about the game's development without sugarcoating it or any bullshit corporate speak.

TL;DR: I don't know. The game just sucks
P.S. Maybe Santa removed the pirate scenes and added how the update originally was supposed to end in the MEGA link. It Just flew under the radar, that sneaky bastard. Have a happy New Year, and stay safe, everyone.

Thegoodoledays.png
The real good ole days when Episode 1 was released and had 0 patrons for three months

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021
Just playing it is enough support. I honestly don't give a shit if people pirate the game or not, as long as they play it, but it's clear nobody gives a shit about the game(I don't want pity points; I'm just stating facts) View attachment 2268345
either because of its unoriginality(LOL, College setting lives with three tenants lol, how boring ) or the characters (Julia's hair p.s I'm not changing it, I love it or Kayla auditioning to be the next green goblin), you can't change people's minds
View attachment 2268349

That's why I stopped looking at this as a job or caring about the numbers. It creates a toxic mentality of self-doubt, and I was burnt out and suffering from writer's block in September(I was writing 1.6 & 1.7 simultaneously). I was busy with other things. This update was supposed to come out in October, and I couldn't give a shit if it came out in time, So I took a break and felt the itch again in November. It was delayed till now. Honestly, This is just a passion project for me. I do it because it's fun, despite the unoriginality it's the type of game I wanted to make, and maybe it's the type of game people want to see(or not xD). This game was & will always be some light-hearted wholesome game with raunchy moments. If people were expecting some grim, dark, serious story and NTR with hardcore sex and crazy fetishes, play another game(There are tons and some really talented people with low patrons counts that are really good, just not seen). The moment I stop having fun on this game, compromise it for some extra Patreon bucks, or actively start hating it or dreading working on it. I'll just abandon this game and flip some burgers; nobody would notice or care. Again I don't want or care for some pity points, and sorry for being ranty, but this is how I've truly felt about the game's development without sugarcoating it or any bullshit corporate speak.

P.S. Maybe Santa removed the pirate scenes and added how the update originally was supposed to end in the MEGA link. It Just flew under the radar, that sneaky bastard. Have a happy New Year, and stay safe, everyone.

View attachment 2268421
The real good ole days when Episode 1 was released and had 0 patrons for three months
at least i enjoy the game

Reactions: Ph4r40h

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The game doesn't 'suck'. The storyline wasn't bad. I'll tell you why I think I gave up on it, even though I'm not sure myself.

1. I'm old and picky as fuck.
2. No itty bitty titties represented.(Not talking about loli-no-titties either)
3. Too slow of a pace.
4. I just literally forgot.

Those are probably the reasons. I don't know though. Maybe? Possibly. It could also be the fact that, even in other games, people who know me, know that I rarely like the main LIs. Why? Who tf knows? Because I sure as fuck don't. :ROFLMAO: I'm just weird and probably a lost cause. But, take my reasons with a grain of salt, because as I said, I don't know.

I've dropped so many games over the years, that I couldn't tell you the actual reason for most of them. But, there you have it. I'll give the game another try, maybe then I'll know why.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
The game doesn't 'suck'. The storyline wasn't bad. I'll tell you why I think I gave up on it, even though I'm not sure myself.

1. I'm old and picky as fuck.
2. No itty bitty titties represented.(Not talking about loli-no-titties either)
3. Too slow of a pace.
4. I just literally forgot.

Those are probably the reasons. I don't know though. Maybe? Possibly. It could also be the fact that, even in other games, people who know me, know that I rarely like the main LIs. Why? Who tf knows? Because I sure as fuck don't. :ROFLMAO: I'm just weird and probably a lost cause. But, take my reasons with a grain of salt, because as I said, I don't know.

I've dropped so many games over the years, that I couldn't tell you the actual reason for most of them. But, there you have it. I'll give the game another try, maybe then I'll know why.
I mean if you don't like it, then don't. seeing a forum post isn't gonna change your mind. everyone has different tastes if you didn't like it before you certainly ain't going to like it now.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I mean if you don't like it, then don't. seeing a forum post isn't gonna change your mind. everyone has different tastes if you didn't like it before you certainly ain't going to like it now.
The thing is, as I tried to convey, I don't know. I lost a lot of games I used to play when one of my external drives took a shit. That could also be the reason. Ever so often I'll see a game update and thing: "I used to play that." So, then I'll dl it again and once I play again, I figure out why I stopped. So, yeah. Will give it another go.

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Just playing it is enough support. I honestly don't give a shit if people pirate the game or not, as long as they play it, but it's clear nobody gives a shit about the game(I don't want pity points; I'm just stating facts) View attachment 2268345
View attachment 2268349

View attachment 2268421
I didn't mean to release any pent up depression about the game. I really liked it from what I was ale to play until the "based" version. The ladies are super sexy and I couldn't care less about the gravity defying hair lol. Just wish there was a newer update to play since I'm a scumbag who isn't a patron hehe. Hope you keep enjoying making it ;)

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021

Here is update v1.6 of Temptations of Love! Reminder if you find any bugs or spelling/grammar mistakes, you can always message me on Discord or use the Bugs channel on my Discord.

Changelog:
  • 190+ Renders added
  • Set up for Party scene added
  • Gallery Added
  • Bugfixes

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes