VN Ren'Py Temptations of Love [Ep. 2 Final v2.0] [Ruby Romance Games]

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tenor (16).gif

wait, wait, are you telling me that if the player rejects the slut, he's going to be forced to watch a scene of her with another guy? If I reject it, it's because she doesn't interest me (because she looks like a bisexual trope, just like Victoria) and the mc shouldn't either, what's the reason for showing that scene? And if the player accepts it, is he forced to the bisexual shit trope? big harem is not the same as a polyamorous relationship where everyone fucks everyone.

Last edited:

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
View attachment 2295469

wait, wait, are you telling me that if the player rejects the slut, he's going to be forced to watch a scene of her with another guy? If I reject it, it's because she doesn't interest me (because she looks like a bisexual trope, just like Victoria) and the mc shouldn't either, what's the reason for showing that scene? And if the player accepts it, is he forced to the bisexual shit trope? big harem is not the same as a polyamorous relationship where everyone fucks everyone.
if the player rejects the slut. The scene just tells the player you lost your chance with her, and her route is over. + why would you care what she does if you rejected her? Also, she'll reject the guy if the MC even has 1 point with her. And no, the player wouldn't be forced into a threesome. You'll be able to reject it, but you still have the route open if you want.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good afternoon.

I've a request from a good bud (and one of my top trusted testers) to make him a SanchoMod for this VN. I've not seen or played it before, but allow this post to serve as a way to express if you'd appreciate a public release of it (if I even do it). Otherwise it will simply remain another in the private catalogue. I have no idea if there is interest in a proper multi-mod for this title or not, and keeping most of my mods private is always less work and stress for me but thought I'd get a feel for it. So, thumbs-up, facepalm, or ignore... it's your choice as always.

Regards and be well,
- Sancho

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Not a real problem, just a doubt.
Girls will interact sexually with eachother without mc being present?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Good afternoon.

I've a request from a good bud (and one of my top trusted testers) to make him a SanchoMod for this VN. I've not seen or played it before, but allow this post to serve as a way to express if you'd appreciate a public release of it (if I even do it). Otherwise it will simply remain another in the private catalogue. I have no idea if there is interest in a proper multi-mod for this title or not, and keeping most of my mods private is always less work and stress for me but thought I'd get a feel for it. So, thumbs-up, facepalm, or ignore... it's your choice as always.

Regards and be well,
- Sancho
What kind of question is that?!
I would love to have a SanchoMod for this VN and every other AdultNovel I play!

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The scene just tells the player you lost your chance with her, and her route is over. + why would you care what she does if you rejected her?
The MC confronts her about it, and she says he's obviously not interested in her.
Ok, let's see if we understand each other, if you reject a girl, would you be secretly stalking her later to see what she does with her life? Would you watch her fuck with others and then recriminate her for doing it, when you rejected her?

From my pov if one decides to reject her, it doesn't make sense for the mc to spy on her, let alone confront her for it.

You are going to do all that to tell the player "ah well you rejected her, look how she fuck with others, her path is now closed"(that would only reaffirm that she is simply a slut and any dick is good for her), if the player rejects her he already knows that he is closing her path and the mc shouldn't even care whatever she does, much less spying on her.

(I'm not telling you any of this to make you change anything, it just doesn't make sense to me.)

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
Ok, let's see if we understand each other, if you reject a girl, would you be secretly stalking her later to see what she does with her life? Would you watch her fuck with others and then recriminate her for doing it, when you rejected her?

From my pov if one decides to reject her, it doesn't make sense for the mc to spy on her, let alone confront her for it.

You are going to do all that to tell the player "ah well you rejected her, look how she fuck with others, her path is now closed"(that would only reaffirm that she is simply a slut and any dick is good for her), if the player rejects her he already knows that he is closing her path and the mc shouldn't even care whatever she does, much less spying on her.

(I'm not telling you any of this to make you change anything, it just doesn't make sense to me.)
Where did I say he was spying on her?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not a real problem, just a doubt.
Girls will interact sexually with eachother without mc being present?
No

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I mean, sure, The whole point it's leading to is the big harem stuff like Julia/Kayla/Kate. but if you want to cuck yourself out of 50% of the content and go vanilla for one girl, that's fine. The main LI stuff is gonna be forced for story purposes, but you'll eventually get to a point where you pick one
You mean 50% of the stuff will be threesomes and orgies with lots of Bisexual fun? So, the players who are not into les/bi fun are only get to see half of the sexual content?

Reactions: brybry1311

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I always find it quite strange how people feel the right to come to a thread about a game, any game, and comment and act as if the story is theirs to direct as they see fit.

I don't want this, I want more of that, why don't you do this, you have to do that...

Relax folks, if the story doesn't go the way you think it should, or doesn't have what you want, what have you lost? A couple hours at the most. Just let it go, and instead of trying to boss the Dev around, go find another game with the content you prefer. It's not like the offer isn't enough. There's a lot of variety out there.

Also, and this is important, if you want a tailored game for your tastes, you know what to do.

For example, there's a couple type of kinks I abhor. I simply can't stand it. Following your steps, I should go to every game that has it (it isn't even in tags) and complain about it, asking for it to be removed or be optional and NOT lose any content. Imagine also, that those 2 kinks are your favorite. How would you feel about my demands? How would the Dev feel? What gave me the right to pick and choose what anyone can see or do?

I don't get it. Have people always felt this entitlement, or is it just me being too fucking old?

This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, just a feeling for what I've been reading in this thread.

Peace :(

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
You mean 50% of the stuff will be threesomes and orgies with lots of Bisexual fun? So, the players who are not into les/bi fun are only get to see half of the sexual content?
That's like endgame stuff. And again, the game is still in its 2nd episode. Nothing is definitive.

They'll just be forced to view it. Probably. Maybe.
Nothing is gonna be forced. People can skip that stuff and have a choice but probably get less experience(ie you can reject Stacy in the showers, but you can get another scenario with Julia and even see her full scene in the changeroom ). But I want to make it special for those who want the full harem path and unlock everything.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That's like endgame stuff. And again, the game is still in its 2nd episode. Nothing is definitive.

Nothing is gonna be forced. People can skip that stuff and have a choice but probably get less experience(ie you can reject Stacy in the showers, but you can get another scenario with Julia and even see her full scene in the changeroom ). But I want to make it special for those who want the full harem path and unlock everything.
Sounds good to me. Choices are always good.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I always find it quite strange how people feel the right to come to a thread about a game, any game, and comment and act as if the story is theirs to direct as they see fit.

I don't want this, I want more of that, why don't you do this, you have to do that...

Relax folks, if the story doesn't go the way you think it should, or doesn't have what you want, what have you lost? A couple hours at the most. Just let it go, and instead of trying to boss the Dev around, go find another game with the content you prefer. It's not like the offer isn't enough. There's a lot of variety out there.

Also, and this is important, if you want a tailored game for your tastes, you know what to do.

For example, there's a couple type of kinks I abhor. I simply can't stand it. Following your steps, I should go to every game that has it (it isn't even in tags) and complain about it, asking for it to be removed or be optional and NOT lose any content. Imagine also, that those 2 kinks are your favorite. How would you feel about my demands? How would the Dev feel? What gave me the right to pick and choose what anyone can see or do?

I don't get it. Have people always felt this entitlement, or is it just me being too fucking old?

This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, just a feeling for what I've been reading in this thread.

if people where doing what your saying id agree with you but most of thecomments i have seen have been simply asking questions and asking for some clarification i dont think anybody has asked the dev here to change anything you saying at most you loose a few hours not a big deal for me and probably others a few hours is a big deal

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018

I always find it quite strange how people feel the right to come to a thread and complain about people complaining. If the comment doesn't go the way you think it should, or doesn't have what you want, what have you lost? I don't get it. Have people always felt this entitlement, or is it just me being too fucking old?

Who gave people rights? These rights should be stopped, right?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I always find it quite strange how people feel the right to come to a thread and complain about people complaining. If the comment doesn't go the way you think it should, or doesn't have what you want, what have you lost? I don't get it. Have people always felt this entitlement, or is it just me being too fucking old?

Who gave people rights? These rights should be stopped, right?
You know what... you're right honey.

Reactions: RubyRomanceGames

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good afternoon.

Regards and be well,
- Sancho
Well, I laid the foundation from the latest Core code porting. I'm having to rebuild much of the VN's UI since is a bit wonky like enabled/disabled buttons being opposite coloring than is intuitive, changing the location of the menu buttons based on screens to give a better aesthetic, etc. I'll share some very rough early port teasers for the helluvit. Still no promises on it going public with my current workload but laying this foundation will keep me motivated to sort it all and build the features proper as you folks have come to expect from SanchoMod. I'll make proper filters for SanchoGallery, no worries.

Regards. I'm sure I'll be around.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

You're not crazy, hate it too, that's why I barely engage on these forums anymore lol. It's fucking nuts. Half the time they're breaking the rules as well lol. The quality of discussion on these forums have an inverse relationship with the amount of people engaging with it. That's how it always seems to go though, isn't it. I used to call people out for doing it but I can't be bothered there are just too damn many of them. And they all think cuz they're loud assholes who like wasting time yelling into the ether that everyone agrees with them when most reasonable people just can't be bothered to engage with their BS.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes