VN Ren'Py Temptations of Love [Ep. 2 Final v2.0] [Ruby Romance Games]

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

SlavMaster

Sep 14, 2020
Ok, looking at reviews and playing the game i kind of do not get it.
Game is not perfect but score need to be much higher. It is ok game, can be improved but it is good as it is. Not sure why so much negative review but it is what it is.
Good game dev, keep going

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
It was a good update. I don't know if there has been a change regarding this, but I felt an increase in render quality compared to before. The renders of the new update look very solid. Good luck dev. Also Stacy is incredibly hot

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Sexy ladies, family fun times, you don't have to wait 5 years to bang the Mum, and the writing doesn't suck. What's not to like? :unsure:
Game is solid, no doubt. Personal preferences; would love some music and sound, and a girl with smaller boobs, but I'm a weirdo. ;)

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Ok, looking at reviews and playing the game i kind of do not get it.
Game is not perfect but score need to be much higher. It is ok game, can be improved but it is good as it is. Not sure why so much negative review but it is what it is.
Good game dev, keep going
Dev uploaded a troll update telling people to go to Patreon for real update probably when most of the negative reviews happened. Haven't checked this update yet to see if it's real but that's my best guess.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Ok, the models aren't bad, the story is normal, but the mc is another topic, he has that aura of being a simp...it looks like he has the same personality as his father.

How old is the MC supposed to be? the scene with the mother would make sense if it was a shota but a person who is 18+ years old acting like that....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The shower scene is hilarious,if player reject Stacy she just pushes mc out of the shower, accuses the mc of being a pervert and he doesn't do anything... worst of all, during the pool scene the player is forced to put sunscreen on her and she has the audacity to say "See i can be nice if you act nice" :KEK: , it seems the mc lost his backbone

Serious question, do all Li have the shit trope of being bisexual?

Reactions: Kuranai

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Nope. Needs update ;)
Let me guess, you have loaded a save without using the patch. Then it's not working, the old releationships ar still stored in that save. You have to restart.

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
Ok, the models aren't bad, the story is normal, but the mc is another topic, he has that aura of being a simp...it looks like he has the same personality as his father.

How old is the MC supposed to be? the scene with the mother would make sense if it was a shota but a person who is 18+ years old acting like that....

The shower scene is hilarious,if player reject Stacy she just pushes mc out of the shower, accuses the mc of being a pervert and he doesn't do anything... worst of all, during the pool scene the player is forced to put sunscreen on her and she has the audacity to say "See i can be nice if you act nice" :KEK: , it seems the mc lost his backbone

Serious question, do all Li have the shit trope of being bisexual?
The MC is 18. I was just trying to write him in a way to show he's still inexperienced.

For the shower scene. I just thought it would be funny with that dynamic if he rejected her either way. Julia's gonna be walking there. It was kind of a cop-out/ lazy writing because I still need Stacy for the story, and if the MC blows up on her(You can still get her by picking her during the shopping trip or the pool even if you rejected the shower scene). I would have to make two versions of the shopping trip and this pool scene with resources I don't have. But I've given the player three chances now to reject her advances.

Kate's gonna be fine. Don't worry about being cucked. That scene with Victoria shows her character arc from the flashback where she was a carefree party girl experimenting and having sex to settling down and maturing as a person while Victoria never settled down and is still the "fun" aunt prob why she likes Julia so much because she reminds her of old Kate.

As for Julia,

These are just my thoughts and what I'm trying to aim for.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
The MC is 18. I was just trying to write him in a way to show he's still inexperienced.

For the shower scene. I just thought it would be funny with that dynamic if he rejected her either way. Julia's gonna be walking there. It was kind of a cop-out/ lazy writing because I still need Stacy for the story, and if the MC blows up on her(You can still get her by picking her during the shopping trip or the pool even if you rejected the shower scene). I would have to make two versions of the shopping trip and this pool scene with resources I don't have. But I've given the player three chances now to reject her advances.

Kate's gonna be fine. Don't worry about being cucked. That scene with Victoria shows her character arc from the flashback where she was a carefree party girl experimenting and having sex to settling down and maturing as a person while Victoria never settled down and is still the "fun" aunt prob why she likes Julia so much because she reminds her of old Kate.

As for Julia,

These are just my thoughts and what I'm trying to aim for.

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
yeah, gonna be a one-time scene. The MC confronts her about it, and she says he's obviously not interested in her. But she will prob still be in Julia's story but more friend/brotherly than someone she wants to fuck.
will there be a way to avoid lesbian/bi stuff for the LI's thats also a big reason i rejected her seemed likely to be a catalyst to that sort of scenes

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
will there be a way to avoid lesbian/bi stuff for the LI's thats also a big reason i rejected her seemed likely to be a catalyst to that sort of scenes
I mean, sure, The whole point it's leading to is the big harem stuff like Julia/Kayla/Kate. but if you want to cuck yourself out of 50% of the content and go vanilla for one girl, that's fine. The main LI stuff is gonna be forced for story purposes, but you'll eventually get to a point where you pick one

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I mean, sure, The whole point it's leading to is the big harem stuff like Julia/Kayla/Kate. but if you want to cuck yourself out of 50% of the content and go vanilla for one girl, that's fine. The main LI stuff is gonna be forced for story purposes, but you'll eventually get to a point where you pick one
meant more will you be able to get harem without the girls fucking with eachother

Reactions: brybry1311
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes