VN Ren'Py Temptations of Love [Ep. 2 Final v2.0] [Ruby Romance Games]

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
I always find it quite strange how people feel the right to come to a thread about a game, any game, and comment and act as if the story is theirs to direct as they see fit....
Well, for example, the comments of the "complainers" helped me understand that this game MAYBE not for me. I decided not to touch it until the release of the full version, and then we'll see.

Reactions: holaje12

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well, for example, the comments of the "complainers" helped me understand that this game MAYBE not for me. I decided not to touch it until the release of the full version, and then we'll see.
You can point at what you don't like, without trying to say how it must be. One is a legitimate criticism, the other is a rude interference. The difference is quite large. A critique can be discussed, can lead to pertinent changes, or not, if it's not in the interest of the development. A rude interference is just a petulant entitlement that doesn't do anything else but annoy and frustrate.

Quite commonly in this thread and almost every other, you see very few critiques and loads of rudeness and entitlement.

Many here forget that this isn't a Restaurant where you pay for the meal you want to eat. No, this here is a dinner invitation where we are the Plus one, sometimes even a party crasher. Yet, many act has if they have the right to say what the dinner should be, how it should be served, what plates, what forks, glasses, etc should be used and so on. No, this isn't your house, this isn't a Restaurant, you are rarely the invitee even. Act accordingly, it's quite simple.

For a clearer view of what I mean:

Peace :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents (includes new Core v7):
Temptations of Love - MultiMod Edition (v1.5)
ToL_SM_Cover02.jpg

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Sancho1969 Good work. I don't always use your mods as I usually make changes on my own for Ren'py/RPGM/Tyrano stuff, but I do appreciate it and use them when I'm feeling lazy or if you've cracked something I haven't. On the topic of the dev typing Kate's name as opposed to using a variable as has already been discussed, do you have a regex that would perform a replace function but only if the line begins with like a character's name tag?

So it would effectively be, if "mc.*Kate", then replace "Kate" with "Mom"? Like it would be your normal replace_dict or regex replacement or whatever but be conditional on the regex matching.

Reactions: hentai charley

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Mod talk is better than the drivel that usually fills threads the last few years. Some of us appreciate it. I'm here more for technical discussions anyway than to see someone ask a basic question that's been answered 100 times or people wondering if the random dude on the first picture in the game walking down the street is gonna NTR your whole family or whatever.

Sancho1969 Good work. I don't always use your mods as I usually make changes on my own for Ren'py/RPGM/Tyrano stuff, but I do appreciate it and use them when I'm feeling lazy or if you've cracked something I haven't. On the topic of the dev typing Kate's name as opposed to using a variable as has already been discussed, do you have a regex that would perform a replace function but on if the line begins with like a characters name tag?

So it would effectively be, if "mc.*Kate", then replace "Kate" with "Mom"? Like it would be your normal replace_dict or regex replacement or whatever but be conditional on the regex matching.
Indeed I use regex (I hate it, despise it really) but I use it differently than you'd likely expect. I use multiple instances due to having patches, renaming, and mod-specific cheat functions. At the end of the day I prefer replacement over hard-changes (such as variables). This is harder to code but much more flexible and simply does NOT influence the player's save files or persistent in any way (bonus). This has saved my ass so many times I can't count but at the cost of taking me much longer to code than other "hackers". Hence why some of my mods aren't in VN OPs... with a "first come, first server" listing "rule" I'll always be last... more feature and more technical real code means I can't pump out product as fast as some of the other garbage found around here. But I digress... that's how I do it if that's what you're asking.

I appreciate the kind words. And again, I also apologies if I was out of line defending my posts... I'm only sharing my work for karma... at the end of the day I code all of this for me and simply sharing what suits me. Kind regards.

Edit: To clarify my detailed post: I am using regex in the mod for both the SanchoPatch and Alt-Character naming... at the same time, in different instances simultaneously. I'm quite proud of the code actually. That's what is demonstrated in the post here.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Have I said "Thank You" for pubic hair?

BTW, re Stacey: Can't you just SMELL the syphilis?

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TemptationsOfLove-1.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Damn that seems to be a small update just 190 renders

Not worth a download imo
All the updates are ~200 renders. What should have folks most curious is this new "gallery", especially considering that there's be basically zero advanced coding in the VN to date. No functions, loops, lists, dictionaries, classes, nothing. I'm not done with my DL but I can't wait to look under the hood of that. It's either going to be a hamsterwheel running it or a small miracle in coding knowledge was gained in less than a month... dunno. This might be one of my more entertaining mod updates lately.

Reactions: perseus420

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Never understod why so many dad deaths have to happen. Why not just make the dad a cuck? Why not just make them deadbeats and simply bailed before you were born if it's to avoid NTR in an incest story? That's more realistic. Pretty sure if the number of dads died prematurely in real life as in AVN's here the average life expectancy would drop 5-10 years.
In AVN world dad's are overrated bud. Although what you seek is actually more prominent than you might be giving credit for. There are a ton of "i" games that dad is in the VN and shit's going on behind his back. Many of them are the most popular VN's in the genre. Of course I don't know the percentage but the dead-dad vs cucked/blind dad are likely fairly even split... just me guessing while way too sober at the moment.

Reactions: PervertAndProudOfIt

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Loving the family dynamic and the relationship with the MC's sisters & mother.... Really can't stand julia's friend stacy :mad:

The way Julia acts and gets pissed about her flirting with her brother from the start to the way she acted when he rejected the slut (stacy) after she pushes him out of the shower just makes no sense?

The way she had been previously you would have at least expected her to go on a full blown rampage at the slut for trying it on with her brother ffs!! But instead she just ignores it and basically acts like they was two children (what happened to no one hurting those closest to her ... her family?) She didn't even believe the mc and made him look pathetic... WTF!!!

Yeah defo lazy writing dev as you have previously stated, I get this 'thing' (stacy) is part of the story going forward for players who want her + Julia path but the aftermath of the shower scene didn't add up to how Julia's character reacted initially, surely it could have had a better storyline suited to how julia acted previously?

Anyway i'm not letting one character from a whole game spoil it for me and happily CTRL'd my through the suntan lotion scene with her. Look forward to more content with the three main LI's in the future and LOVING the artistic nature of your novel.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Temptations of Love [v1.6] [Ruby Romance Games] crunched

Info:
Re-added the old download links since the leaked version was/is the official version so no need to re-download!

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,29 GB / 289 MB - Temptations_of_Love-1.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,28 GB / 274 MB - Temptations_of_Love-1.6-mac-crunched.zip
= ~8,8% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90+%)

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI: Same bug from last update: Shopping w/ Julia/Stacy and the first choice of selecting who's outfit is preferred and Stacy's still awards points to Julia. The subsequent choices don't do this (of course). I'll sort it in SanchoMod again.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes