VN Ren'Py Temptations of Love [Ep. 2 Final v2.0] [Ruby Romance Games]

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
FYI, this won't work as well this update as many of Kate's variables were changed to just her name. That won't matter in SanchoMod though since I don't use the variables anyway but thought you should know since the patch you are providing does. Just a heads-up.
It seems like the person who leaked it or got it from somewhere changed those variables. I didn't touch any variables, so I just replaced the link on MEGA with mine from Patreon.

• Thinking Face
  • Wow
Reactions: "CJ" and FatGiant

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It seems like the person who leaked it or got it from somewhere changed those variables. I didn't touch any variables, so I just replaced the link on MEGA with mine from Patreon.
I'll let the compressor (CJ) know since the scripting is embedded in that supply as well. He's been working his ass off lately though so I'll just PM him for when he can get to it (if needed). MyPreciousCJ, tagged in case I forget to do what I just said (it's way too early in the morning here currently :ROFLMAO: )

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ" and FatGiant

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TemptationsOfLove-1.6.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

Used the correct MEGA link this time.​

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Wow, so many of my posts deleted. Providing quality information and assistance for a VN is now against Rule #1 yet again, yet memes with literally no topic context are not an issue, ever.

Many posts could be referenced against the oppressive "Rule #1", for example, this post remains on this thread:

Yet my reply to it, regarding the same exact subject was deleted:

Yes, my post was in humor but so what? We all need a giggle periodically, right?

Fuck it. Y'all have a good morning.... but don't laugh or joke 'cause they're watching :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2385193
Join the crowd, bro. I guess we're persona non grata. :ROFLMAO:

lilchina

Jun 20, 2018
yeah just notice when I did a restart. so instead of using a variable for kate is just says in text kate. other places it will say mom when variable is used so inconsistent sigh...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents (includes new Core v7):
Temptations of Love - MultiMod Edition (v1.5)
View attachment 2309815

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod proudly presents:
Temptations of Love - MultiMod Edition (v1.6)
ToL_SM_Cover02.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

Links in mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Updated to latest VN version
  • Updated to latest Core code
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cib64 and "CJ"

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
The game is boring. After 20min mommy is already in bed and shows her pussy to sweety son. I don't like games where it's so obvious right away. I can't program, but if I were to write a story, the arc of suspense would be insane. The forbidden, the taboo would creep in and the imagination would create the kinkiest fantasies. I would end the climax on mommy's 40th birthday with a family party where grandpa (mommy's dad) is the first to get on mom and can't keep his hands off her. The whole thing builds up with alcohol and in the end the game would end up in a perverted orgy where all sorts of perverted messes happen. The whole thing would be seen in a 5 minute animation where there would be a slow motion mode, all in close up.
I already had it in my head. But the implementation.
Welcome gentleman to the mind of a cuck.

Oop aaand He deleted it. That comment didn't last a minute.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Temptations of Love [v1.6] [Ruby Romance Games] crunched

updating to the official version shared by the dev since the pirated one obviously has some bugs

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,29 GB / 289 MB - Temptations_of_Love-1.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,28 GB / 274 MB - Temptations_of_Love-1.6-mac-crunched.zip
= ~8,8% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90+%)

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Er, none of your download links are working for me. They only show up as white text. The Tools links are fine as red clickable text.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Did you read the bold orange text?! I took the links down since I'm updating the compression!
Sorry, I did not catch that it was an on-going process that you were still working on. I thought that maybe that's what you meant initially, but then "Why would he post an incomplete work?" over-thinking took over. I probably should have looked at the time check. Put it down as just getting up on a Sunday from a bad night. (Getting over a bad cold.)

My apologies for any offense taken. I very much do appreciate your work. Just as an aside, do you keep any records on just HOW MANY of these you do in a week or whatever time period? It seems like you hardly have time to sleep or anything else!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
FYI, this won't work as well this update as many of Kate's variables were changed to just her name. That won't matter in SanchoMod though since I don't use the variables anyway but thought you should know since the patch you are providing does. Just a heads-up.
I'll let the compressor (CJ) know since the scripting is embedded in that supply as well. He's been working his ass off lately though so I'll just PM him for when he can get to it (if needed). MyPreciousCJ, tagged in case I forget to do what I just said (it's way too early in the morning here currently :ROFLMAO: )
The leaked version was/is identical to the official version, I checked it with WinMerge!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is there ever going to be sex in this game or is the MC just going to get teased and blue balled forever?
Be fair bud. It's a new VN with a Prologue and two Episodes. Stacy has already had junk in her mouth so you know it won't be long now for the LI lewds to elevate by that simple theory alone, ain't it? Just saying, if the MC was humping every female in sight on the very first day of a VN's introduction it would then fall into the trap that almost everyone on the site bitches about... no lead and development of story. So, what I'm saying is let's be fair and give a bit of credit where it's due... the currently short build up of the unknown that's likely to start blossoming in the next update (my educated guess of course). Thoughts?

Reactions: cib64 and Vibescu

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
Be fair bud. It's a new VN with a Prologue and two Episodes. Stacy has already had junk in her mouth so you know it won't be long now for the LI lewds to elevate by that simple theory alone, ain't it? Just saying, if the MC was humping every female in sight on the very first day of a VN's introduction it would then fall into the trap that almost everyone on the site bitches about... no lead and development of story. So, what I'm saying is let's be fair and give a bit of credit where it's due... the currently short build up of the unknown that's likely to start blossoming in the next update (my educated guess of course). Thoughts?
This. v1.6 was more of a cooldown update setting up for the party for the next update and allowing me to set up some new tech for the next update, which will be the Climax of Episode 2. (It's gonna be mainly inspired by the Citadel DLC from Mass Effect 3 if you've played that.) I'm excited to see the interactions between all the characters you've met so far in the story. Alyssa from the store, Lilith from Kayla's book club, Stacy's secret sister? If y'all have any suggestions on what you'll like to see during the party. Check out my Discord. I have a suggestions channel where y'all can suggest Ideas.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes