VN Ren'Py Temptations of Love [Ep. 2 Final v2.0] [Ruby Romance Games]

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

RhazzesDarkk

Oct 18, 2020
Reviews are in a separate section for a reason, mate. Giving out information about what happens in the game should not be done here unless you use the spoiler feature.
I'm sorry if the comment about the shower scene was a spoiler for you. (i don't mean it in a sarcastic way)
I changed it now, even when i still think that such a basic description without story elements is
not a spoiler in my opinion. I think its ok now.

About the "seperate", i don't think spoilers are the reason for that ;)
Reviews are something you read before buying a product and not after.
So story spoilers should not even be in the review unless when marked correctly,
which i always try in my reviews. But it seems i failed here because i didn't think
a basic discription about a random shower scene would be considered a spoiler.

Everything else i wrote is just a basic overview and does not contain specific parts of the story or scenes.
Sorry again if i spoiled anything for you.
So i hope everthing is fine now. Cya :)

English isn't my primary language, so i'm sorry for any mistakes.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Everything else I wrote is just a basic overview and does not contain specific parts of the story or scenes.
Let's agree you have your own opinion on what a review is.

I am glad to see you know how to use the spoiler feature here.

(Reviews are something you read before buying a product and not after.) :unsure:wow, I learned something new today.o_O

I would not call an AVN a Product. A product is something you use, costume, wear, etc...
An AVN is entertainment, something to draw meaning from, something to inspire you, something to fap to. :sneaky:

The reviews are in a separate location, so someone has to make a choice to go there, not come across them in the "comments." Your review does give away more than you claim. You just don't want to understand that.

(Please don't nitpick the words "product or consume") That would be so sad of you to go that low.

I also see the one and only reaction you got was a Faceplam, so that tells me that someone disagreed with something you said. I could give you one, but I won't. I think you have gotten the point.

I hope we understand each other now. Cya
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I take screenshots of my work because this will probably be deleted for being off-topic.

RhazzesDarkk

Oct 18, 2020
Let's agree you have your own opinion on what a review is.

I am glad to see you know how to use the spoiler feature here.

(Reviews are something you read before buying a product and not after.) :unsure:wow, I learned something new today.o_O

I would not call an AVN a Product. A product is something you use, costume, wear, etc...
An AVN is entertainment, something to draw meaning from, something to inspire you, something to fap to. :sneaky:

The reviews are in a separate location, so someone has to make a choice to go there, not come across them in the "comments." Your review does give away more than you claim. You just don't want to understand that.

(Please don't nitpick the words "product or consume") That would be so sad of you to go that low.

I also see the one and only reaction you got was a Faceplam, so that tells me that someone disagreed with something you said. I could give you one, but I won't. I think you have gotten the point.

I hope we understand each other now. Cya
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I take screenshots of my work because this will probably be deleted for being off-topic.
Yeah i think we have quite different opinions, wich isn't a bad thing. Not at all. :)

"(Please don't nitpick the words "product or consume") That would be so sad of you to go that low."
Picking up words and their context is neither "sad" or "low", that's a bit harsh.
Especially if you are the one who fucused on me using the word product.
So you can do it, but its sad and low when i do it?
An AVN is a entertainment product like every other game or audiobook.
And a review is almost always to help people who are interessted with the choice. Atleast everywhere i see reviews.
But if you or anybody else sees this differently, i'm totaly ok with this and try to addapt.

Unsure about this... i don't know if you mistake read with write.
"(Reviews are something you read before buying a product and not after.) :unsure:wow, I learned something new today.o_O"
So you read an Amazon or whatever review after you bought the product... ? ;)

I'll be honest. Except the shower stuff, i still don't understand why my post is a spoiler. I can't see anything
about Characters, scenes or story in it. Other than my own personal opinion, wich i wanted to know what others
think about it. Wich is why i posted it in the discussion part.

Instead of writing all this, you could have explained to me what of what i wrote was the problem in the first place.
I can't read your mind. ;)

I didn't say anything against you, at all !
I apologized to you, two times.
Because one can't always understand how someone ment something,
i even wrote that i didn't mean it as sarcasm. And still...

Based on this i don't think we can fully understand each other.
So i suggest we stay out of each others way as best as possible.
I hope i still stayed polite enough and didn't offend you.
I will try to not piss you of anymore. ;)

Have a nice day/night. :) (Again, i mean it. NO sarcasm!)

English isn't my primary language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Yeah i think we have quite different opinions, wich isn't a bad thing. Not at all. :)

"(Please don't nitpick the words "product or consume") That would be so sad of you to go that low."
Picking up words and their context is neither "sad" or "low", that's a bit harsh.
Especially if you are the one who fucused on me using the word product.
So you can do it, but its sad and low when i do it?
An AVN is a entertainment product like every other game or audiobook.
And a review is almost always to help people who are interessted with the choice. Atleast everywhere i see reviews.
But if you or anybody else sees this differently, i'm totaly ok with this and try to addapt.

Unsure about this... i don't know if you mistake read with write.
"(Reviews are something you read before buying a product and not after.) :unsure:wow, I learned something new today.o_O"
So you read an Amazon or whatever review after you bought the product... ? ;)

I'll be honest. Except the shower stuff, i still don't understand why my post is a spoiler. I can't see anything
about Characters, scenes or story in it. Other than my own personal opinion, wich i wanted to know what others
think about it. Wich is why i posted it in the discussion part.

Instead of writing all this, you could have explained to me what of what i wrote was the problem in the first place.
I can't read your mind. ;)

I didn't say anything against you, at all !
I apologized to you, two times.
Because one can't always understand how someone ment something,
i even wrote that i didn't mean it as sarcasm. And still...

Based on this i don't think we can fully understand each other.
So i suggest we stay out of each others way as best as possible.
I hope i still stayed polite enough and didn't offend you.
I will try to not piss you of anymore. ;)

Have a nice day/night. :) (Again, i mean it. NO sarcasm!)

English isn't my primary language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.
There is a lot of sarcasm in the comment you quoted buddy. ;)

If i take a deep dive in his mind, i would think, his main problem is you posting your Review in the Thread for whatever reason, when it belongs in the Review-Section. It was unnecessary to put it here again.
But ofc i could be wrong about that. (y)

RhazzesDarkk

Oct 18, 2020
There is a lot of sarcasm in the comment you quoted buddy. ;)

If i take a deep dive in his mind, i would think, his main problem is you posting your Review in the Thread for whatever reason, when it belongs in the Review-Section. It was unnecessary to put it here again.
But ofc i could be wrong about that. (y)
The comment i quotet?
Either way... sorry if it does come accross as sarcasm. I mean everything the way i wrote it.
No hidden meanings or hard feeling.
Maybe there wouldn't such a problem if i didn't mentioned that its a copy of my review and only my opinion.

Just a explanation (not an excuse) for why i post my ratings in the discussion and the other way around.
I try to keep spoilers out of it or mark them, mostly nothing more you would't know reading the whole discussion.
Even so noone complained sofar, the opposite. It seems i failed at this.
My postings/reviews are often quite long and contain my thoughts about the vn, and i would like to know what
others think about it and been able to reply to me. Thats why i copy the post over.
Thats the simple answer, but it seems i made a mistake.

Should i delete my post and the others like this i posted in the past?
I just want to enjoy my time here and i don't want any more trouble.

Last edited:
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
The comment i quotet?
Either way... sorry if it does come accross as sarcasm. I mean everything the way i wrote it.
No hidden meanings or hard feeling.
Maybe there wouldn't such a problem if i didn't mentioned that its a copy of my review and only my opinion.

Just a explanation (not an excuse) for why i post my ratings in the discussion and the other way around.
I try to keep spoilers out of it or mark them, mostly nothing more you would't know reading the whole discussion.
Even so noone complained sofar, the opposite. It seems i failed at this.
My postings/reviews are often quite long and contain my thoughts about the vn, and i would like to know what
others think about it and been able to reply to me. Thats why i copy the post over.
Thats the simple answer, but it seems i made a mistake.

Should i delete my post and the others like this i posted in the past?
I just want to enjoy my time here and i don't want any more trouble.
Nah mate, what Saint Blackmoor wrote had sarcasm in it, what you then quoted and answered seriously. ;)

You haven't failed, but the redundancy is unnecessary, at least in my opinion. Keep in mind, that every new page in a thread kinda lose the "memory" of the previous page.
There is a reason, every game thread has a Review Tab. People that are interested in others opinions about the game can find them easily and don't need to search the thread for clustered reviews.
I for example don't care at all about any reviews. I build my own opinion.
What you like (in Entertainment Software), is not necessarily the same for me and vice versa.

And you don't have any trouble, we're all in for the fun.

And since we are on an international board (english), our skills differ in written/spoken language.

Have a nice day! (y)

Reactions: RhazzesDarkk

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
If I take a deep dive into his mind, I think his main problem is you post your Review in the Thread for whatever reason when it belongs in the Review Section. It was unnecessary to put it here again. People that are interested in others' opinions about the game can find them easily and don't need to search the thread for clustered reviews.
Please don't take a deep dive into my mind. I'm even scared to go there. :LOL: Yes, you explained very well why reviews are in another section.
Cultural and language differences cause many misunderstandings. I must remind myself of that when interacting here.
Sorry for the sarcasm. It's obviously not the best way to get your point across. And thank you RhazzesDarkk, for not escalating my poor behavior.

A basic review.
Unlike others, I think the render quality is really good, and the models are good-looking.
The overall story so far is also ok. It's just your typical harem story.
There is no build-up. They are all straight up into him, and it just straight-up
teasing.
I'll maybe keep an eye on this to see if something changes and I can enjoy
this. Because other than the mc, the rest isn't as bad.
I think you could actually have some real fun with this VN.

This is an example of a basic review. Your own personal taste should be kept to a minimum.
In a review being fair is critical. Helping others to decide should be based on the merits of the
game and the Dev's level of competency in his work.

In a review being fair is critical. it's very important. we do not know the dev's mind, and they do not know ours.
No one wants their work criticized based on another's personal dislikes.
If your review is boring and dry, that reflects how you felt about the game. If the game made you happy and excited, that will come across in your review.

A positive review.
I loved how the dev used color and point-of-view shots to convey much more meaning to the dialogue.
Their use of inter-dialogue helped move the story forward without giving away future events.
The game is well thought-out, which makes the story flow much better.
I would recommend this game if you like fantasy adventure.

I apologize to the dev for taking up your game forum with this off-topic discussion.
I want everyone to have a positive experience here and maybe learn something new.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No locked-down date, but I'm aiming for the end of June - Early July. I have the endings and sex scenes already done. Just need to implement the freeroam system and write some of the events. Blame Diablo 4 & Zelda for any delays:)
No Resident Evil 4?

Reactions: Meloned

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Male protagonist, MILF, Teasing, Masturbation, Titfuck, Incest, Romance, Big Tits
I've been waiting for you to list the future tags before I try your game. A lot of other people have as well. We have been burned by developers so many times that we want to know what you are planning first. Please tell us what fetishes you plan to include and which one's will be option or will never be in the game.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes