VN Ren'Py Temptations of Love [Ep. 2 Final v2.0] [Ruby Romance Games]

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
ep2_house_party_guests_arrived_52.png
Temptations of Love v1.7 Senior Tier Release!

Greetings!

Here is the latest update to Temptations of Love! It'll feature the first half of the house party, with the second half releasing soon after! If you find any bugs or spelling/grammar mistakes, you can always message me on Discord or use the Bugs channel on my Discord.

Cheers
Ruby Romance Games

Changelog:
  • 300 Renders
  • Contains Act 1 & Act 2 of the House Party
  • 2 Freeroam segments

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
The one on F95zone is v1.6, which was released in January
View attachment 3206902
Then, I released a bugfix update with a minor scene in February, which was 1.6.1
The latest update is v1.7, which I released in October. It was supposed to be a big update, which is why it took so long. But I had to cut it in half and release 1.7 as the first half of the update and 1.8 as the 2nd half. View attachment 3206925
v1.8 is releasing in a couple of weeks. There's just 1 scene left to complete, and there are a bunch of variations with each girl, so it's been a bitch to make. So, updates will probably become public in batches in the lead-up to the v1.8 release. Rule of thumb: what's released here is usually 1 update behind the latest release on Patreon.

View attachment 3206975 View attachment 3206979
View attachment 3206947 View attachment 3206962 View attachment 3206965
I'm going to be honest, I'm not a patron and haven't played in a while but your renders are amazing. You should have way more support than you do but I'm glad to see you still working hard. Maybe some marketing could help?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
The next public release will come when Badik ep 11 comes out
Jealous much, huh ??:rolleyes: Can't do anything about it but go back to the grind, put more effort into it, finish the game and convince more ppl it's worth supporting it. Not saying you're not a hard worker, but comments like that and the slow release schedule ain't good for business.

Maybe some marketing could help?
More of that is always helpful, no matter which dev we talking about, but less snarky remarks about other devs and bigger updates would be just as good an option too. Just sayin'.:whistle:

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
The one on F95zone is v1.6, which was released in January
View attachment 3206902
Then, I released a bugfix update with a minor scene in February, which was 1.6.1
The latest update is v1.7, which I released in October. It was supposed to be a big update, which is why it took so long. But I had to cut it in half and release 1.7 as the first half of the update and 1.8 as the 2nd half. View attachment 3206925
v1.8 is releasing in a couple of weeks. There's just 1 scene left to complete, and there are a bunch of variations with each girl, so it's been a bitch to make. So, updates will probably become public in batches in the lead-up to the v1.8 release. Rule of thumb: what's released here is usually 1 update behind the latest release on Patreon.

View attachment 3206975 View attachment 3206979
View attachment 3206947 View attachment 3206962 View attachment 3206965
I hope that I don't get bashed for saying this...I already belong to several patrons and although I love supporting so many game developers it's impossible financially for me to support every developer's games that I play...I realize that game developers work very hard to make the games that we play and enjoy and I always wondered why there wasn't a system set up for people that don't subscribe to a developer but is able to contribute to their hard work and have an option to donate/pay for a game? I don't know about anyone else but I'd be more than happy to donate/contribute to help the developer. Let the bashing begin!!!

Reactions: yoyomistro
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes