VN Ren'Py Temptations of Love [Ep. 2 Final v2.0] [Ruby Romance Games]

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

SomeLewdDude

Jun 18, 2021
First time playing this and I have a question. What mod should I use? Which one is better, the multi mod or Sancho's mod?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Always choose Sancho's. His mods go into depth and you can count on quality. But, I'm biased if you ask some people. I'm one of his testers.
It's not you, Sancho's mods are based - if you're gonna use any, try his first IMO.
(Just remember that if you do use mods and test out a game update, you might see crashes until the mod updates)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's not you, Sancho's mods are based - if you're gonna use any, try his first IMO.
(Just remember that if you do use mods and test out a game update, you might see crashes until the mod updates)
I also feel people should always play the game first without mods. Make your own decisions. Then add a mod if you want.

Reactions: Boldano and RPDL

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
First time playing this and I have a question. What mod should I use? Which one is better, the multi mod or Sancho's mod?
Sancho's Mods are top notch. Go with it.

I also feel people should always play the game first without mods. Make your own decisions. Then add a mod if you want.
Everyone should play as he/she likes to play. Your fun/enjoyment must not comply to others. ;)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Sancho's Mods are top notch. Go with it.

Everyone should play as he/she likes to play. Your fun/enjoyment must not comply to others. ;)
I never said that it should. I just feel that we should enjoy the game as the dev envisioned it first. But, just because I feel that way, doesn't mean everyone should. I still have never played some games without a mod and never will. But, on that, I also will not play some games with a mod and never will. I'm weird and I think most of us are weird. We all do things that other people find crazy, stupid or just weird.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I never said that it should. I just feel that we should enjoy the game as the dev envisioned it first. But, just because I feel that way, doesn't mean everyone should. I still have never played some games without a mod and never will. But, on that, I also will not play some games with a mod and never will. I'm weird and I think most of us are weird. We all do things that other people find crazy, stupid or just weird.
"I also feel people should always play the game first without mods." <<

I'm not trying to nitpick on you mate. ;)

We're all a bunch of degenerates, agreed!

Most of the mods just show you the correct path, and that is cool, bc there are some devs who put you in dead ends after you made a decision and you don't even know when that has happened. Annoying AF.

Good Day to you Sir :cool:

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
This. v1.6 was more of a cooldown update setting up for the party for the next update and allowing me to set up some new tech for the next update, which will be the Climax of Episode 2. (It's gonna be mainly inspired by the Citadel DLC from Mass Effect 3 if you've played that.) I'm excited to see the interactions between all the characters you've met so far in the story. Alyssa from the store, Lilith from Kayla's book club, Stacy's secret sister? If y'all have any suggestions on what you'll like to see during the party. Check out my Discord. I have a suggestions channel where y'all can suggest Ideas.
NO FUCKING WAY!!! I Never in my life thought I'd see Mass Effect mentioned on this site or even inspired something in a AVN My respect to you sir! It's such a legendary trilogy.

Reactions: Boldano

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
just started the game and got this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ep2/ep2.rpy", line 500, in script
    show screen hidden_gallery('kaylapirate', 'kaylapirate')
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 588, in execute_show_screen
    renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen hidden_gallery is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ep2/ep2.rpy", line 500, in script
    show screen hidden_gallery('kaylapirate', 'kaylapirate')
  File "D:\AVN\0 Temptations of Love\Temptations_of_Love-1.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\AVN\0 Temptations of Love\Temptations_of_Love-1.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\AVN\0 Temptations of Love\Temptations_of_Love-1.6-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 588, in execute_show_screen
    renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\AVN\0 Temptations of Love\Temptations_of_Love-1.6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1185, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen hidden_gallery is not known.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Temptations of Love 1.6
Tue Mar 21 12:21:31 2023

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes