VN Ren'Py Temptations of Love [v1.7] [Ruby Romance Games]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
looks good, i’ll play 1.3 when it comes out and prolly throw some money your way then :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
IDK, so far this seems pretty generic, I'm also by now incredibly distrustful about 5-star reviews talking about a game's potential or promise. No, no, got burned too often on people reviewing the game they think might happen some day.
Considering there seems to be little content so far, I think I'll wait a few more updates in before giving this a try.

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Nah, I've answered before that there wouldn't be any NTR/Sharing, and people got rude with it, so I'm ignoring it. Play and find out ;)
"Play and find out" is THE worst answer you can give as a dev when it comes to those tags, even if you've already answered it. It makes people suspicious and not want to take the risk of stumbling upon it while playing.

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
s10006.png

Temptations of Love (v1.3) Release Senior Tier Release!
Temptations of Love (1.3) EP2 Alpha is available for Senior tier patreons!

Changelog:
  • added gym & shower scene for EP2
  • added 180+ images

Last edited:

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
The intro shows the age progression really well... I hope there are more like that! I remember there was game like this where the MC remembers stuff with his mom in the past as a memory...forgot the name... but this makes the present more compelling...

• Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Great game but Kate's facial hair is kinda unsettling she needs one of those laser hair removal tools...

AbhyLogan

Feb 8, 2019
Unofficial Android Port of:

Temptations of Love [v1.1] + salkrim's IC Patch

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord
Broken link

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Puh ... the story is generic af and quite "stupid"?

All girls in the house are just horny for their son/bro form the get go. No build up or anything.
When you dont peek at them, that doesnt seem to change anything - it just cuts the peeking stuff and continues the same.

The renders are mediocre. Expressions and poses are a mixed bag - some are just ugly. Some scenes are quite good .. not sure why there is such an inconsistency.

1652490280123.png

And they talk about the dead father like it is only a few month ago, but it looks more like 8-10 years? - I get it why the mom is might be stressed out by her work, but after so much time the dead husband shouldn't be any major concern in the day to day life.

I am just to much turned off by these cruise missile pussies to continue. That is just boring.

• Haha
Reactions: Godussop93

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I have liked the last updated showing Mom´s past.
The pace is working for me.
Renders and plot got me from the first delivery and still do it!
Stay focused Dev !

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes