VN Ren'Py Temptations of Love [v1.7] [Ruby Romance Games]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port:

Temptations of Love [v1.2] + xinkala WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
It's a decent start. There are some issues, though.

- Words are randomly capitalized, often after a comma, sometimes just like that. And on the other hand, some lines start with lowercase. There are also lines ending without a period.
- There is a weird inconsistency with commas. Some lines have plenty, while others have none. It feels like two different people are writing this.
- It would be nice if we, the readers, could tell if the MC is speaking or thinking. If there is a distinction, it's too subtle for me.
- The MC's name is written in all caps at the top of the textbox, which looks especially weird because he's the only one that happens with.
- There are a couple of definitions missing from the patch, namely "siblings" and "parents".
- MC calls his mom "Mom" most of the time, but there are a couple of scenes where he calls her by name, which feels out of place.

Finally, while I don't agree with everything they said, Trasher2018's comment above rings mostly true. The player's choices feel largely ignored, the dad is brought up quite a lot more than I'd have expected considering how long ago he died, and there is a noticeable lack of buildup. Especially the mom's behavior, though drunk, seems unbelievable.

Actually, I should add something... After choosing not to have dinner with Kate, the MC goes to his room and play some games until he gets hungry. And then we're treated to a slideshow of him finding Kate drinking wine on the couch, sitting down with her, and talking to her, completely without text. It's so obvious this was just put in as an afterthought.

And my last point (this time for real): There is a distinct lack of transitions or narration, which makes reading this a little disorienting at times. For example, one moment we're in the kitchen and Julia is about to go take a shower, and one hit of the spacebar later, we're sitting in front of a painting, and I go "Hang on, what?"

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021

Been working on 1.4 since the release of 1.3 and have rendered around 80+ renders already (around 6 a day, lol) since. Production for this update has gone smoother, especially since my GPU isn't crashing every 2 renders due to the number of figures and environment being rendered in 1.3. I'm sharing some possible paths that can be taken in this update based on your choices in 1.3. On the 27th, 1.3 will release for Sophomore Tier patreons, and I'm aiming for the end of June for 1.4
Cheers!

Ruby Romance Games

Im The Night

Apr 22, 2021
I think the game is perfect and awesome it just needs some good music for full experience and some free roam events

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021

Greetings! I will be announcing the release date for V1.4, which will be on June 17th. Some information about the update it will have around 140+ renders. It will heavily focus on Julia and Stacy for the most part and your shopping trip with them. The choices you took at the end of v1.3 could affect some of the scenes you see or don't.
As usual, the update will come:
Senior tier on June 17th
Junior Tier on June 24th
Sophomore Tier on July 1st

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes