VN Ren'Py Temptations of Love [v1.7] [Ruby Romance Games]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Might as well use the proper tags when here on F95. Someone slam an incest tag on and get it over with - oh and yeah - whoever is capable, perhaps fix the incest patch. Cheerio :D

Oh and a question - before I forget. What's the length of this? I mean it's a demo, but a demo can be either tiny or huge.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Might as well use the proper tags when here on F95. Someone slam an incest tag on and get it over with - oh and yeah - whoever is capable, perhaps fix the incest patch. Cheerio :D

Oh and a question - before I forget. What's the length of this? I mean it's a demo, but a demo can be either tiny or huge.
maybe 5-10 mins if you read every line

Reactions: Balpheron

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
-The name of the game is Temptations of Love.
-The name of the developer is Ruby Romance Game.

Well... With those two factors, I really hope to find a story where there is genuinely love and romance and lots of beautiful wholesome things. Instead of coming across a rapey, creepy MC who only thinks with his dick.

Incest+Romance+Harem is the perfect combination. :BootyTime:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Not bad, however just a humble and respectful request, please make the females back sides more real and less over sized. All these games with over sided asses are really a turn off. Sorry, can not lie tiny, firm and athletic asses are what make the world go round. At lease you can tell the women that work and not sit on there back sides all day eating candy. Well, sorry if this upset anyone it was not meant too. Just a simple and humble request. Which will probably be ignored. Or taken in a light is was not meant as. Best of luck with the game.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes