VN Ren'Py Temptations of Love [v1.7] [Ruby Romance Games]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Not bad, however just a humble and respectful request, please make the females back sides more real and less over sized. All these games with over sided asses are really a turn off. Sorry, can not lie tiny, firm and athletic asses are what make the world go round. At lease you can tell the women that work and not sit on there back sides all day eating candy. Well, sorry if this upset anyone it was not meant too. Just a simple and humble request. Which will probably be ignored. Or taken in a light is was not meant as. Best of luck with the game.
*deep sigh* Jonah, Jonah, Jonah.
Even the whale couldn't stomach you after that anti-booty denunciation and promptly spit you back up. These glorious asses shall remain as they are. So let it be written, so let it be done.

Slayte

Jan 14, 2019
My two cents. Just some tips/remarks for the dev.
Quality of preview images are important for many players.

In the fourth preview image, you should correct the pose of the T-shirt sleeve and/or add some postwork.
You should add some gravity effect on the hair bangs of several images.
I used same hair in one of my games and u can use wind and blow dials to improve the pose (see below)
bangs01.png

Good point : your use of the depth of field in the second preview image. In my opinion some dev abuse of the DOF in their games. You not !

Good luck for your game.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
-The name of the game is Temptations of Love.
-The name of the developer is Ruby Romance Game.

Well... With those two factors, I really hope to find a story where there is genuinely love and romance and lots of beautiful wholesome things. Instead of coming across a rapey, creepy MC who only thinks with his dick.

Incest+Romance+Harem is the perfect combination. :BootyTime:
Adding a little hardcore rape and pregnancy would even that out nicely.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Please add the incest tag.

And for the record... if you are going to make an alternate version, please make an alternate version. I shut the game down in the first scene when the "Landlord" was talking to his "Tenant". ffs.

I know I am being a pissy bitch but don't try and pawn this shit off as incest free. Landlord and Tenant doesn't make it any easier to accept for those of us who do not like this kink. I know the devs do this for Patreon, but this is not Patreon.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Please add the incest tag.

And for the record... if you are going to make an alternate version, please make an alternate version. I shut the game down in the first scene when the "Landlord" was talking to his "Tenant". ffs.

I know I am being a pissy bitch but don't try and pawn this shit off as incest free. Landlord and Tenant doesn't make it any easier to accept for those of us who do not like this kink. I know the devs do this for Patreon, but this is not Patreon.
You do know this is a pirate site, right? Are you actually angry at the developer for not making the game formatted for a site that pirates his/her product?

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Aww dad's dead. Welp time to fuck everything withing a 5mile radius!
Will check it out anyway. Best of luck dev.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
You do know this is a pirate site, right? Are you actually angry at the developer for not making the game formatted for a site that pirates his/her product?
I personally support 9 different devs, all of whom I discovered on this site, so yes, I am getting pissy with the dev. If they want my support they need to stop this amateur landlord/tenent crap. I mean, maybe they are really raking it in with the 4 Patreons they currently have, but I doubt it.

Besides, I said I was being a pissy bitch.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I personally support 9 different devs, all of whom I discovered on this site, so yes, I am getting pissy with the dev. If they want my support they need to stop this amateur landlord/tenent crap. I mean, maybe they are really raking it in with the 4 Patreons they currently have, but I doubt it.

Besides, I said I was being a pissy bitch.
Well, I'm being a pissy dude, since apparently that's all it takes to say stupid shit.

The screenshot of the family around someone dying (obviously the dad, since that seems to be Canon around here) and the overview that literally says this... " A story about a young man who lives in a household with 3 beautiful women. " ... these didn't trigger your "Rental Unit Rage Radar"?

Ya, get mad at the dev because you saw a game name and three woman in the game header and you just downloaded away without really looking at anything else ... Why don't you get mad at Patreon, instead? It's not like there's a school out there for how to write incest games in the modern PC world. Most of these devs just grabbed some free software and started goofing around. And a lot of them probably never thought they'd get more then beer money. The good ones learn (with experience) and actually make a living with it (but they are attached with a ball and chain to Patreon)

Anyhow, someone added the tag after all, so all is right again in the universe again.

Anyhow, I wish the dev good luck. Just make sure to put that three letter tag up if you plan to even remotely touch on the subject - and wear your flame proof undies, just in case...

Reactions: DoYouEvenCultivate

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
thanks ... with your advice I was able to download. I put the file in folder "game" and restarted the game .. but stil I see "landlord" "landlady" "tenant" .. ((((
Did you delete the numbers at the start of the incest patch file? If you didn't then you need to do that then put it in the game folder.

Jun 1, 2020
Did you delete the numbers at the start of the incest patch file? If you didn't then you need to do that then put it in the game folder.
thanks thanks thanks .. and again thans ))))
now it works

btw .. the game is short now .. but it seems to have a great potential and the graphics are very good !!!

Reactions: DanThaMan
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes