VN Ren'Py Temptations of Love [v2.1] [Ruby Romance Games]

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes

Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Ummm, we can have them all. Kate, Kayla, Julia (& maybe Stacy too). The rest are just SG.

First post - top of this page - that's the Dev

https://f95zone.to/threads/temptati...-v2-0-ruby-romance-games.106826/post-13939909
Thats good, I saw the harem tag, but during my game play with the walk through it just felt like there were lots of choices which favors 1 girl only and later led to that girl's scene, like in the last part of this update, you can lose virginity with Stacy or have a scene with Kate or Julia, in the end we have to play that part again to watch the other scene, its not exactly harem in that sense

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Thats good, I saw the harem tag, but during my game play with the walk through it just felt like there were lots of choices which favors 1 girl only and later lead to that girl's scene, like in the last part of this update, you can loss virginity with Stacy or have a scene with Kate or Julia, in the end we have to play that part again to watch the other scene, its not exactly harem in that sense
I see what you mean. I had a look at the Kate/Julia scenes and since they were just jilling off went with the Stacy route.

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes