joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
And I didn't mean anything by it. I know sometimes things happen. I just wanted to check. I actually think its one of the games on here that are put together pretty well.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
And I didn't mean anything by it. I know sometimes things happen. I just wanted to check. I actually think its one of the games on here that are put together pretty well.
Thank you. It's comments like that which are much appreciated, and encourage developers (and certainly myself) to continue trying to please our fans.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I keep waiting and hoping to see a new update but patience is a virtue...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I hope you're on my Discord. If not, you should be.

Also, for anyone who's curious (and those who have been disappointed that they can't throw money at me), my Patreon has been on pause for months and will continue to be paused until I deliver new content.

• Hey there
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
on hold
phrase of hold

Waiting to be connected while making a phone call.
"“I'll just see if he's free,” Rachel said, and put me on hold"

Temporarily not being dealt with or pursued.
"he put his career on hold"

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
AWolf
Are you still working on this game or is the game Abandoned?
If the game was abandoned I would have placed the Abandoned tag on it, and I would have very clearly said so. Instead, (many) months ago I put it on hold. :sleep: :cry:

The good news is that I'm planning to take the hold off next month, to celebrate the new year. o_O

Tacojje

Sep 16, 2022
If the game was abandoned I would have placed the Abandoned tag on it, and I would have very clearly said so. Instead, (many) months ago I put it on hold. :sleep: :cry:

The good news is that I'm planning to take the hold off next month, to celebrate the new year. o_O
Please do this had such a great start and could be such a great game.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes