Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I see that this game is "on hold", is that any chance that you will continue the game? I hope so, great sissy games are so hard to find. If you do plan to continue, can you give us an update as to the new release?
Last msg on discord:
AWolfe — 01/13/2023 7:41 AM
The game is still on hold. I'll post a status update when something changes (when my real life gets straightened out).

I'm also hoping that this game doesn't end up like 98% of all femboy/sissy games, dead before they ever really get started.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Last msg on discord:
AWolfe — 01/13/2023 7:41 AM
The game is still on hold. I'll post a status update when something changes (when my real life gets straightened out).

I'm also hoping that this game doesn't end up like 98% of all femboy/sissy games, dead before they ever really get started.
Thank you. Sometimes, life in the real world can really suck, but, we all have to find a way, because going the other way, sucks even more. God bless.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up that I've updated the OP with the last version of the game that I released to patrons (almost a year ago). The game is still on hold, but it came to my attention today (via Discord) that the previous public version (0.4.0e) may still have had unresolved bugs that I'm hoping that my testers and I fixed by the time v0.4.2 was released to the patrons.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TenantAndTenant-0.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jun 29, 2018
Anyone have a online version of the latest update? Dumb question just don't wanna take a hour trying to download on my pc Google keeps getting downloads stuck at done but they don't finish for like 30 mins

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Anyone have a online version of the latest update? Dumb question just don't wanna take a hour trying to download on my pc Google keeps getting downloads stuck at done but they don't finish for like 30 mins
1. There is no online version of this game.
2. There is an unofficial torrent download link here, if you're having issues with downloading from the 4 official file hosts.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Hotfix is up in the OP...

v0.4.2a:

• fixes dead ends in 2nd counseling session
• fixes dead ends in 4th counseling session

animanyx

Jan 22, 2019
So I'm guessing in this game the main character stays male and just looks effeminate? I glanced through and didn't see any clarification on this.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
So I'm guessing in this game the main character stays male and just looks effeminate? I glanced through and didn't see any clarification on this.
Essentially, yes. The option for surgical sex change is planned for late in the game. As well as breast implants earlier on. Until then the MC's changes are all mental. The MC can become trans, or a trap/sissy.

This game contains no magic potions, or near-magical nanobots, to effect drastic physical changes.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TenantAndTenant-0.4.2b

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TenantAndTenant-0.4.2c

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes