Jun 21, 2020
I don't think I will ever understand why in the name of fuck, in the year 2022, people fucking voluntarily use RAR to archive files.

Hannahxx92

Feb 2, 2020
I found the game to be quite empty compared to its other HTML-feminization based games.

Heres a bit of feedback.
- The in House orienation is convoluted and confusing, the kitchen for example does not seem to have a purpose and you often misclick going through rooms. I would just comine the actions you can do in the house to one screen.
- An alert for when theres something new on Jenny's list after you woke up would be good
- before the chastity cage gets locked the character can masturbate, Id add a second picture where he takes off the cage. Just to not confuse the player. Also a magic wand would be a good addition for when the cage is on.
- The Park needs more events
- "Remove body hair" option can be clicked indefinetly, it should be greyed out when done and only be available when the hair grew back. Also an alert in the morning for that would be nice.
- Watching TV seems senseless, it never triggered any event
- I also never found an option to use the VR Goggles you can buy??
- The character should be able to apply for the same job againa fter they quit, maybe after a cooldown
- Does taking a shower have any impact in the game?
- I found no option to increase any of my dancing/styling/nursing stats

My biggest complain currently is the lack of content, every storyline ends before it starts apart from the housemember ones.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I found the game to be quite empty compared to its other HTML-feminization based games.

Heres a bit of feedback.
- The in House orienation is convoluted and confusing, the kitchen for example does not seem to have a purpose and you often misclick going through rooms. I would just comine the actions you can do in the house to one screen.
- An alert for when theres something new on Jenny's list after you woke up would be good
- before the chastity cage gets locked the character can masturbate, Id add a second picture where he takes off the cage. Just to not confuse the player. Also a magic wand would be a good addition for when the cage is on.
- The Park needs more events
- "Remove body hair" option can be clicked indefinetly, it should be greyed out when done and only be available when the hair grew back. Also an alert in the morning for that would be nice.
- Watching TV seems senseless, it never triggered any event
- I also never found an option to use the VR Goggles you can buy??
- The character should be able to apply for the same job againa fter they quit, maybe after a cooldown
- Does taking a shower have any impact in the game?
- I found no option to increase any of my dancing/styling/nursing stats

My biggest complain currently is the lack of content, every storyline ends before it starts apart from the housemember ones.
Some of what you have said is somewhat relevant;
- the DEV made it easy to masturbate (save time) by NOT having to remove and replace Chastity cage. (player convenience)
(if you ever played P.E. or "The Claim" it was a PITA to Have to remove and put on CC to masturbate.)
- Watching T.V. Only serves as to 'kill time'.
- seriously, If you quit a job, WHY would you WANT to return to get rehired?
(Right now, as far as the storyline goes, the ONLY job worth having is the Diner job)
- The Game IS fairly New and There is Quite a bit of NYI (I found this a bit annoying too)
- Like in "Fresh Starts", it is part of the shower 'routine' to shave &/or remove body hair.
- The Only purpose the VR goggles serve is Double pts when doing Homework/watching Hypno vids.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I tend to agree. These are main characters, some idle chatter would give the game a little more atmosphere.
But it Can also SAVE time of not having to deal with useless repetitive dialog when Nothing New is happening.
i.e. "the Company" MC living at home w/ Mom & step-sis (maybe bad example, but you get the point)
- The Only conversations you have with Amanda & roommate are Relevant ones.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
The Only thing I am curious about Is When will the Next update be?
I know that it has only been a month, but it FEELS Alot longer...

My problem with This Game Is there is No continuity.
- At beginning of game the MC is described as bit of a femboy.
but his personality; the way he talks/reactions to 'things'; IS definitely 'straight', homophobic male.

Reactions: SkyeHigh 038

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Sorry, I am not a dog person. I Love Cats! :p:p
While I forgot the game, you must really love it cus you can go into her bedroom and pet the cat on her bed (and relieve stress).

I donate a dollar every month to this game just because it has the dog walks.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
While I forgot the game, you must really love it cus you can go into her bedroom and pet the cat on her bed (and relieve stress).

I remember that game too (also don't remember name :LOL:) but petting could go wrong, because cat might be grumpy.

Sirgoodwin

Jan 21, 2018

i am with you dogs are so much more friendly and the cat game is femboy remake

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I agree, there's so much more a game designer could do with having the job of walking dogs in a park.

And if one was to use say Central Park in New York City, you could almost base the entire game of just the going-ons inside the park and around without having too far. Certainly a sissy game where the choices are yours and not some landlord, roommate. mad scientist or friend could be interesting where you live in some small apartment by yourself near Central Park (been watching Cash Jorden on youtube, he shows new york apartments).

A game with cat sitting could be cool too, giving the old house sitting transformation tab a tail twist. Another easy vein to mine, so kinda surprised I haven't seen a game like that.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The Only thing I am curious about Is When will the Next update be?
I know that it has only been a month, but it FEELS Alot longer...
That's because you were spoiled by my frequent updates early on, when I was trying like hell to add more content (not that I got much appreciation for it from the people here on F95 that bitched about "lack of content" for a just-released game). And it hasn't helped that I was sick for the past 3 weeks, which is why you haven't seen a new public release in June.

My problem with This Game Is there is No continuity.
- At beginning of game the MC is described as bit of a femboy.
but his personality; the way he talks/reactions to 'things'; IS definitely 'straight', homophobic male.
"Continuity"? What do you mean by that? And being effeminate does NOT imply anything about a person's sexual preference. Also, I don't recall any scene in the game where the MC displays homophobia. I'll be glad to be proven wrong if you can quote such a scene.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
That's because you were spoiled by my frequent updates early on, when I was trying like hell to add more content (not that I got much appreciation for it from the people here on F95 that bitched about "lack of content" for a just-released game). And it hasn't helped that I was sick for the past 3 weeks, which is why you haven't seen a new public release in June.

"Continuity"? What do you mean by that? And being effeminate does NOT imply anything about a person's sexual preference. Also, I don't recall any scene in the game where the MC displays homophobia. I'll be glad to be proven wrong if you can quote such a scene.
How about the way the MC reacts with Sandra in his/her bedroom with the box of clothes?
- Sandra wanting him/her to wear the bra. And If Sandra hadn't bribed MC with groping her Boobs he would not have worn the panties and stockings/socks.
- At best, the MC would have or could have said "I don't have breasts; I don't need to wear a bra."
(it would not be the first time a girl with no/small breasts refused to wear a bra; because they are 'uncomfortable'.)
but "his" reaction was totally over-the-top, "dominate" male response; like wearing the bra was going to 'burn his skin'.

I am just saying that the way Our MC IS described at the beginning of this game and the way his 'character' reacts to things (More or less 'accepting' of things) do not match his/her personality.
- I don't know...maybe I am expressing it incorrectly.:unsure:
(maybe it IS just me. IF I was the MC, I may not be all dresses, make-up and high heel shoes; I would totally discard all pretense to being "Male"; wearing more feminine & gender-neutral clothes.)
- "OWN IT!" - THIS Is Who I am, So Deal with it!

Sirgoodwin

Jan 21, 2018
How about the way the MC reacts with Sandra in his/her bedroom with the box of clothes?
- Sandra wanting him/her to wear the bra. And If Sandra hadn't bribed MC with groping her Boobs he would not have worn the panties and stockings/socks.
- At best, the MC would have or could have said "I don't have breasts; I don't need to wear a bra."
(it would not be the first time a girl with no/small breasts refused to wear a bra; because they are 'uncomfortable'.)
but "his" reaction was totally over-the-top, "dominate" male response; like wearing the bra was going to 'burn his skin'.

I am just saying that the way Our MC IS described at the beginning of this game and the way his 'character' reacts to things (More or less 'accepting' of things) do not match his/her personality.
- I don't know...maybe I am expressing it incorrectly.:unsure:
(maybe it IS just me. IF I was the MC, I may not be all dresses, make-up and high heel shoes; I would totally discard all pretense to being "Male"; wearing more feminine & gender-neutral clothes.)
- "OWN IT!" - THIS Is Who I am, So Deal with it!
that maybe a masculine response but definitly not homophobic

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
MC isn't girl, he thinks himself as man and men doesn't wear bra or panties. From intro:" he liked being a sweet mama's boy " not girl, boy. Yes he doesn't mind that he looks more femine than masculine, but that still doesn't mean that he sees himself in start as girl.

If you asked from man who isn't sissy to wear panties and bra, what you think he would answer? Worst case you would get fist in your face. If it's not fist then it's strong no, maybe with curses, which at that situation isn't homophobic. You would be heterophobic if you would call him homophobic because he doesn't want wear women's clothes.

Chefbozo

Apr 4, 2022
This game is in 0.4 V yet the tags dont indicate there is actual sexual events beside (tit fuck, handjob) does this game contain more or no ?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
"One question I'm stuck because I can't put the chastity box and I don't know what else to do"

Aquí sólo se habla inglés. Deberías usar Google Translate o algo así.
It Is actually a Chastity CAGE, and after you purchase it from the Mall;
it will be in your Closet under "toys" (I think,...??) You just click on it and MC will wear it.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
It Is actually a Chastity CAGE, and after you purchase it from the Mall;
it will be in your Closet under "toys" (I think,...??) You just click on it and MC will wear it.
Reply to the guy who asked it, not me

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes