Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Is wearing the chastity cage not implemented yet? Because when I'm in the closet I can't click on it, like with other clothes. And when I go to the teacher on Monday without wearing the cage there is no option to continue, only way out is the back arrow
After you purchase chastity cage. it will appear in your closet under "toys".
when you click on it, it will appear in your Right side tab, under clothes you are wearing.
Screenshot 2022-05-28 092008.png

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Is wearing the chastity cage not implemented yet? Because when I'm in the closet I can't click on it, like with other clothes. And when I go to the teacher on Monday without wearing the cage there is no option to continue, only way out is the back arrow
Are you using the latest version (by having combined the full download with the latest hotfix HTML following these steps)?
changelog said:
v0.4.0b - hotfix for unable to wear a chastity cage in the wardrobe

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Sneak peek of content currently in pre-release testing:

• implemented 3 clothing outfits in the wardrobe, with customizable outfit names
• added 15 more shoes
• added 2 more jeans
• added 13 bracelets

Clipboard04.jpg Clipboard09.jpg

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Sneak peek of content currently in pre-release testing:

• implemented 3 clothing outfits in the wardrobe, with customizable outfit names
• added 15 more shoes
• added 2 more jeans
• added 13 bracelets

View attachment 1837131 View attachment 1837133
Cool! looking forward to buying bracelets.
Question; it shows, in the closet, MC wearing a bra. why?
- does that have something to do with 5th/6th meeting w/ Ms. Hatcher?
as our MC 'is not comfortable' wearing That yet.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I don't seem to have any way to interact with characters in the same room. I see them listed as being there, but no new clickable options and the normal options for that room do not change to show the people. For example, it's Tuesday Evening and both of the women are in the living room as seen by "Amanda and Sandy are here." (Unlike the links the notice of their presence is in normal grey text and is not clickable.) My options to choose then are just the usual ones. "Watch TV", "Go outside", "Go to hallway", or "Go to the kitchen". But none of those actions are changed by their presence in the room. For example, watching tv doesn't change anything in relationship score and simply says that my character watched tv for a little while.

Am I missing something? I saw in this thread that there are supposed to be opportunities to interact with people, but so far the only times that happens is pre-scripted events like when first encounter Sandy as they were watching a horror movie.
There Is Little to No RANDOM interaction with Amanda or Sandy in any of the rooms
There are no "random" interactions with NPCs in the game, period. Your interactions are all scripted, occurring when specific trigger conditions have been met. The game does not, yet, permit you to just chat with someone whenever and wherever you happen to be sharing space with them.

Relationship scores are affected by the choices you make during the scripted encounters, and only then. Unlike in most HTML games, this game is not designed to have players raise NPC stats via grinding.

As for watching TV, that currently serves only as another way to pass time. There are plans, however, for special events involving watching TV with the housemates. It's just not in the game yet.

Just like there will be content involving all of those shop locations that are currently not implemented. Getting your hair styled, and mani/pedis. Getting tats. Getting (and giving) massages. Working out at the gym. Getting plastic surgery. More things to do at the park. Activities inside of Club 69. The college library, and student center. Et cetera.

Most other games start players with a small "world", and then locations magically appear when the developer adds them into the game. I decided to show players up front all of the locations that I plan to implement, to give (tease) players a clue of what to expect. Is it frustrating that you can't do anything with those locations yet? Perhaps. But wouldn't you rather know what's coming, know that the game will be expansive, instead of thinking that the game is tiny and not having any clue as to where it's going?

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Cool! looking forward to buying bracelets.
Question; it shows, in the closet, MC wearing a bra. why?
- does that have something to do with 5th/6th meeting w/ Ms. Hatcher?
as our MC 'is not comfortable' wearing That yet.
You can wear plain bras, such as the white one that used to be Alicia's, at Fem 5. Go to the mall and look again.

The new bracelets range from Fem 0 to 7. So you can wear male and unisex ones early on.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
You can wear plain bras, such as the white one that used to be Alicia's, at Fem 5. Go to the mall and look again.

The new bracelets ran this tge from Fem 0 to 7. So you can wear male and unisex ones early on.
I just completed another playthru (Day 23); I feel like I missed something time;
- this time I did not masturbate at all (no difference)
- I got promoted to waiter at Day 20
- did not reach mid-term (not a big deal)
As of 4.0e what stats should?
(mine) Fem 4; Hetro 10; Sub 9; daring 2
- Is there a Fem 5 event which gives reason Why MC would choose to wear a bra?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I just completed another playthru (Day 23); I feel like I missed something time;
- this time I did not masturbate at all (no difference)
- I got promoted to waiter at Day 20
- did not reach mid-term (not a big deal)
As of 4.0e what stats should?
(mine) Fem 4; Hetro 10; Sub 9; daring 2
- Is there a Fem 5 event which gives reason Why MC would choose to wear a bra?
Your sub is not as high as it can be in 040e. I'm pretty sure it can go at least as high as 12, if you're late with rent twice, you're on the counselor's domme path starting in the first week of classes (which means you must be late to her first two sessions), and if you get the best variations to all of the scripted events.

You can get the mid-term BEFORE you get the 4th counselor event (in my current test game I got it the Friday prior to the 4th session). Being dressed in feminine clothes slightly alters that 4th event.

There is nothing, yet, in the game that encourages or forces the MC to wear a bra. TNT is not Femboy or Perverted Education or any of those other games where a mistress requires the MC to wear matching lingerie. Amanda & Sandy gifted the MC matching pink lingerie, but (at least thus far) no one is making the MC wear it. And the counselor, for now, is more interested in what the MC wears on/in his private parts than what he wears over them.

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Your sub is not as high as it can be in 040e. I'm pretty sure it can go at least as high as 12, if you're late with rent twice, you're on the counselor's domme path starting in the first week of classes (which means you must be late to her first two sessions), and if you get the best variations to all of the scripted events.

You can get the mid-term BEFORE you get the 4th counselor event (in my current test game I got it the Friday prior to the 4th session). Being dressed in feminine clothes slightly alters that 4th event.

There is nothing, yet, in the game that encourages or forces the MC to wear a bra. TNT is not Femboy or Perverted Education or any of those other games where a mistress requires the MC to wear matching lingerie. Amanda & Sandy gifted the MC matching pink lingerie, but (at least thus far) no one is making the MC wear it. And the counselor, for now, is more interested in what the MC wears on/in his private parts than what he wears over them.
Yes. So did I. but I concentrated Alot on the "homework"(laptop). This time I didn't.
I admit, I forgot about being late to Hatcher's sessions. (not sure I want to do this; I Don't wanna 'piss off' Ms. Hatcher)
- I didn't want to 'Not pay rent' either. (If Amanda was mean or bitchy, That is one thing. But She is Sweet & kind) it just felt wrong.
(I noticed that the 'punishments' change too. 1st time; spanking & maid work; 2nd time; mowing yard & maid work)
- I assume that IF MC fails/refuses to pay rent a 3rd time; it is a Bad Ending.
- As far as clothes/underclothes goes, I am just curious, At what point can MC wear a bra without complaining?
Is Fem 4 the highest I can reach in this version (4.0e)??
Btw, I found the 2nd (??) 'pool party'("Never have I Ever" & tequila) by accident.
- if you do not count "Home Run" skinny dip as 1st party. (gets female bathing suit)

side note: I noticed, playing around, that at Fem 4; MC Can wear white bra (from mall) - (I guess from the Amelia clothes event)
but MC cannot wear the Pink lingerie Outside of Home.
- But does not give a reason why MC would "Want to wear a bra" yet.

Last edited:

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
The WT, which is a .RTF file, is already 6 pages long and the game is in an early stage of development. Don't expect it to ever be available within the game itself. The coding required to do that is not at all trivial, the demand is low, and when this game is completed I intend to spend my time on some new project.
Don't mind me, I always spin-off crazy ideas that I don't expect hardworking game designer like you to adopted. But there's always the chance someone else may. Got mad respect for anyone making a game, hate to think how many hours it chew's up for a few minutes of play.

Hey, Shelscott50... I did get a bad ending from not showing-up on time for Hatcher's session. Since I couldn't see how to move my numbers anymore being kicked out of college, I decided not to pay my rent and go out like a BOSS. Got kicked to the curb, lost my job, and that's all she/he wrote.

• Haha

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Don't mind me, I always spin-off crazy ideas that I don't expect hardworking game designer like you to adopted. But there's always the chance someone else may. Got mad respect for anyone making a game, hate to think how many hours it chew's up for a few minutes of play.

Hey, Shelscott50... I did get a bad ending from not showing-up on time for Hatcher's session. Since I couldn't see how to move my numbers anymore being kicked out of college, I decided not to pay my rent and go out like a BOSS. Got kicked to the curb, lost my job, and that's all she/he wrote.
Ouch!! poor you.

Reactions: TheFamilyDog

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
"The Landlady gave, and the Landlady has taken away; Blessed be the name of Hatcher."

Don't feel sorry for me, I snuck in that game at work during downtime.;)

• Haha

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Randomly browsed TF games and came across this interesting premise.

Out of curiosity, will there be humiliation/cuckolding in this game?

I know many TF games have that, but I try to avoid such content. As a closeted bi dude, I like TF games as a way for the MC to understand "it's okay" to be more femme and like other dudes, not to get mocked by women for "not being a real man" lol.

It's my pet peeve when an MC's gf cucks him once he's feminized, or when the men he's with just humiliate him.

By no means is this a critique on dev's creative choice because that's their freedom. I just wanted to understand the possible content before looking into this game.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Randomly browsed TF games and came across this interesting premise.

I know many TF games have that, but I try to avoid such content. As a closeted bi dude, I like TF games as a way for the MC to understand "it's okay" to be more femme and like other dudes, not to get mocked by women for "not being a real man" lol.

It's my pet peeve when an MC's gf cucks him once he's feminized, or when the men he's with just humiliate him.

By no means is this a critique on dev's creative choice because that's their freedom. I just wanted to understand the possible content before looking into this game.
humiliation; maybe. not sure.
No Cuckolding. no reason for that, in this game; from what I can see.

This IS a Good Game so far. None of That B.S. here.
The Overview Is pretty clear what this game is about; BUT this game is still fairly New & kinda 'raw'.
it is more your typical 'school' setting game.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There will not be NTR, period. It doesn't fit any variation of the story that I'm telling, and I personally detest that fetish anyway. As for humiliation, it's not in the game at present, and I'm not sure if it will be. If it does get added in there will either be player choices that avoid such content (as there is now for dominatrix content) or there will be a configurable options checkbox that disables the content. (If there was going to be SPH, for example, Sandy would have been the perfect NPC for that, and it should be obvious to anyone who's done the skinny dipping events, and the seen-wearing-unisex event, that Sandy has absolutely no issues with regards to the adequacy of the MC's tool.) TNT is not like the typical beta male TF game where the MC gets abused and railroaded into becoming a sissy BBC cockslut. In my game the player has full control over how the MC's story unfolds. You decide whether the MC likes cock or not, and you decide how far the MC transforms (if at all).

Yet to be implemented tags: Anal Sex, Creampie, Footjob, Futa/Trans, Oral Sex, Sleep Sex, Virgin.

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Got mad respect for anyone making a game, hate to think how many hours it chew's up for a few minutes of play.
I'm putting in several hundred hours per month into this game, which I can only do because I'm retired. I have the time to be able to devote to this labor of love.

I started work on this game on 20 Mar 2022. So what you're seeing is what I've been able to accomplish (with much-appreciated help from a few other devs, who are mentioned in the in-game credits) in just 2 months. I doubt you'll find any other "sole developer" game that has delivered this much content, at this level of quality, in this short a time.

Last edited:

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
There will not be NTR, period. It doesn't fit any variation of the story that I'm telling, and I personally detest that fetish anyway. As for humiliation, it's not in the game at present, and I'm not sure if it will be. If it does get added in there will either be player choices that avoid such content (as there is now for dominatrix content) or there will be a configurable options checkbox that disables the content. (If there was going to be SPH, for example, Sandy would have been the perfect NPC for that, and it should be obvious to anyone who's done the skinny dipping events, and the seen-wearing-unisex event, that Sandy has absolutely no issues with regards to the adequacy of the MC's tool.) TNT is not like the typical beta male TF game where the MC gets abused and railroaded into becoming a sissy BBC cockslut. In my game the player has full control over how the MC's story unfolds. You decide whether the MC likes cock or not, and you decide how far the MC transforms (if at all).

Yet to be implemented tags: Anal Sex, Creampie, Footjob, Futa/Trans, Oral Sex, Sleep Sex, Virgin.
Thanks for the detailed response, obviously I support creators developing whatever games they personally want. Cool to know a TF dev that mutually dislikes the common themes in the genre. I checked out your game and honestly I didn't mind the pool/unisex/counselor scenes, that type of "humiliation" is fine haha. What I was talking about is when games have the MC as an abused punching bag not worthy of love and how other characters exist to humiliate/betray them. One other thing I liked about your game is while characters tease MC toward the fem path, they still at least try to treat him like an equal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
There are no "random" interactions with NPCs in the game, period. Your interactions are all scripted, occurring when specific trigger conditions have been met. The game does not, yet, permit you to just chat with someone whenever and wherever you happen to be sharing space with them.

Relationship scores are affected by the choices you make during the scripted encounters, and only then. Unlike in most HTML games, this game is not designed to have players raise NPC stats via grinding.
I am fine with this, (even if I wasn't what matters is what you as the game developer wants,) and honestly having a grindless game is a bit of a relief.

But it does make me wonder something then. What is the point of knowing the hour by hour schedule every single day for the two ladies of the house? I had previously assumed that this schedule was to make it so that we would know where to find someone for interactions for grinding or random scene triggering. But if you will never be able to either grind relationships (or try to intentionally meet them more often for extra roll chances at random events with rare load rates) then that NPC time schedule seems kind of pointless to know. I kind of assumed that if we were being given knowledge beyond the normal (aka god-mode knowledge of where to find them without even having to stalk them or be told the data) that there would be a purpose behind it being available.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
But it does make me wonder something then. What is the point of knowing the hour by hour schedule every single day for the two ladies of the house?
{snip}
I kind of assumed that if we were being given knowledge beyond the normal (aka god-mode knowledge of where to find them without even having to stalk them or be told the data) that there would be a purpose behind it being available.
The fact that there is a schedule, and that I went through the considerable effort to code it into the game, should have been a massive clue that it does serve a very important purpose.

There are (many) events that trigger at specific locations and times. Most such events are "hidden" (ie.: the game doesn't hold your hand, and tell you in advance to go to place X at time Y to see event Z). For example, if you didn't know that the ladies are together on Saturday afternoon at the pool then odds are extremely high that you'd never stumble across the pool party event. You'd most likely be at work or in your room instead, and never know to go check that location at that time to see if there's an event happening. Likewise, if you didn't know that the co-ed goes to Club 69 on certain days and times then you're unlikely to spot her there and you'd fail to progress the fake ID quest.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The fact that there is a schedule, and that I went through the considerable effort to code it into the game, should have been a massive clue that it does serve a very important purpose.

There are (many) events that trigger at specific locations and times. Most such events are "hidden" (ie.: the game doesn't hold your hand, and tell you in advance to go to place X at time Y to see event Z). For example, if you didn't know that the ladies are together on Saturday afternoon at the pool then odds are extremely high that you'd never stumble across the pool party event. You'd most likely be at work or in your room instead, and never know to go check that location at that time to see if there's an event happening. Likewise, if you didn't know that the co-ed goes to Club 69 on certain days and times then you're unlikely to spot her there and you'd fail to progress the fake ID quest.
Usually games include dialogs with hints where and when to find the "hidden events". E.g. the ladies could talk about going to the mall or about staying at the pool on saturday and invite the mc to join them. If the mc just sits in his room watching hypno porn to prepare for tests, the ladies could still knock on his door and invite him.
(The game could collect those hints in a journal, so that the player does not have to go back or restart if he/she misses to remember details.)

Living together with the ladies without any day-to-day communication seems a bit lifeless. So far I assumed that it is caused by early stage of the game and that there might be more content and dialogs in the future. Random events and repeatable events usually add to the liveliness at home and at college.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes