AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
From the Discord:
Most of the events in the game have alternative versions and variable dialogue depending on the MC's stats and the stats of the NPCs that are present.

To see all of the game's current content requires at least 8 playthroughs, and the number of playthroughs required will increase as more content and more NPCs get implemented.

Reactions: 0LDSK00L

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I know I bothered you enough for one day.... but how do we use the VR Goggles?
If they're in your inventory when you do homework (hypno or regular) on your laptop then you get double the progress.

As for being "bothered", if you want to make it up to me then "like" my replies to you. ALL of them. Please. ;)

0LDSK00L

Mar 13, 2021
If they're in your inventory when you do homework (hypno or regular) on your laptop then you get double the progress.

As for being "bothered", if you want to make it up to me then "like" my replies to you. ALL of them. Please. ;)
Done!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AWolfe

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
Club 69 is not yet implemented. The game itself tells you this.
I got somehow the wrong impression that there is a scene in club added. However, (at least in v0.4.0b) when I try to go to club I don't get a yellow link or not implement message but I get "✋ The club's beefy bouncer checks your ID and turns you away for being too young."
You still have the key to the cage, so you can still successfully masturbate. The game assumes you take it off, jerk off, and then put it back on. The game is designed this way to not burden (annoy) players by tediously forcing them to manually remove the cage. Personally, I hate games that force you into needless extra clicking to do things that don't enhance the storytelling.
For me that somehow breaks the impression. I am not a fan of needless clicking but perhaps there might be a scene for trying to masturbate in chastity for the first time with the realization that you are locked giving the option to find a key and unlock yourself (with subsequent attemps perhaps just mentioning that you unlock yourself to masturbate and lock yourself back after it)?

Generally, meaningfully adding chastity to a game is hard, basically checking for locked status all the time and basically making something like one and half game instead of one. And as someone heavily into chastity I'd suggest once decides to go into all the troubles of implementing chastity in the game they should "milk it" properly. Things like troubles falling asleep first days wearing chastity, waking up straining in the cage, generally a lot of straining in the cage, worrying whether it can be noticed (especially for example with the bikini bottom) etc. - I'd love to see that. Also for example trying to sleep with a buttplug for the first time or wearing it outside for a first time, these come with interesting feelings that might be reflected in the game.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I got somehow the wrong impression that there is a scene in club added. However, (at least in v0.4.0b) when I try to go to club I don't get a yellow link or not implement message but I get "✋ The club's beefy bouncer checks your ID and turns you away for being too young."
Sorry, I forgot to add "<<set $hasID to true>>" when you get the ID. This explains why some folks have been annoyed. Oops. A new build will be posted soon.

gecko2

Jul 16, 2018
When I opened the 040c one, it only shows spinning circles. I've tried Opera and Vivaldi, same thing. Am I missing something?

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
5. take the Gender Studies midterm exam? (if you chose a different major you will have to wait for some other fem-boosting event that I haven't yet written)
Too bad that counceling stops before that (when ever it is haven't gone forward after conceling stops).

Also sad that when you do get pink blouse free, you can't wear it (character doesn't want leave closet when it's on) same is with flats, hot pink bra and pink g-string thong. (skipping bikini parts, those kind of make sense) Also can't buy more femine bottoms after embroidered denim jeans.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Too bad that counceling stops before that (when ever it is haven't gone forward after conceling stops).

Also sad that when you do get pink blouse free, you can't wear it (character doesn't want leave closet when it's on) same is with flats, hot pink bra and pink g-string thong. (skipping bikini parts, those kind of make sense) Also can't buy more femine bottoms after embroidered denim jeans.
The exam can be taken once you've progressed enough in class. Getting the VR headset and binging a bit of hypno on the weekends is a great way of getting there.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Sorry, I forgot to add "<<set $hasID to true>>" when you get the ID. This explains why some folks have been annoyed. Oops. A new build will be posted soon.
Also while she tells you, that it takes 2 weeks for your ID, you can actually get it the very next day if you knock on her door again.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Also while she tells you, that it takes 2 weeks for your ID, you can actually get it the very next day if you knock on her door again.
Thanks for pointing out this major bug. I'll be fixing it ASAP!

EDIT: what's annoying is that the code I used to have in place to check to see if 14 days had passed seems to be missing. grrr

Last edited:

xanthras

Jan 4, 2018
So i go into the 4th session with the Miss Hatcher , supposed to wear the chastity cage which i did buy. can not equip it and she doesnt give a chance to wear it also. HOW to i continue??

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
So i go into the 4th session with the Miss Hatcher , supposed to wear the chastity cage which i did buy. can not equip it and she doesnt give a chance to wear it also. HOW to i continue??
What version of the game are you using (check the upper left sidebar)? You need to be using v0.4.0c or newer. The latest version is 0.4.0e.

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
I do not know what I did wrong but I got kicked out of class and the "special" lessons after 3v weeks(game time), as far as I can tell I did not miss any classes, is that supposed to happen? (V0.4.0 no letter shown)

I downloaded the E version and then it worked, sorry to bother you.

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I do not know what I did wrong but I got kicked out of class and the "special" lessons after 3v weeks(game time), as far as I can tell I did not miss any classes, is that supposed to happen? (V0.4.0 no letter shown)
Please read post #181. You need to roll back to a point before you get kicked out, to be able to successfully apply the console fix. Whenever you play any game you should always be using the latest version, BTW. Which, for TNT, is now 0.4.0e.

Reactions: TheFamilyDog

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay,.. color Me STUPID!! :p
I DL'ed both the ALL & the HTML fix 4e
How do I install??
(Going by your posts, I take the image folder from "ALL"(4.0),
and 'apply it' to HTML 4.0e. ???
(I generally Hate "Hot fixes". I would normally wait until the Next version/update, before playing again.) :confused:

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Okay,.. color Me STUPID!! :p
I DL'ed both the ALL & the HTML fix 4e
How do I install??
(Going by your posts, I take the image folder from "ALL"(4.0),
and 'apply it' to HTML 4.0e. ???
(I generally Hate "Hot fixes". I would normally wait until the Next version/update, before playing again.) :confused:
Unpack the full archive to a directory of your choosing, place the fixed HTML file inside it, and use the latter to run the game. You may want to delete the old file afterwards so as not to accidentally use it. Have fun!

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
place the fixed HTML file inside it
See, This Is the part I Don't get;
I understand to place 4.0 into "document folder"(that is what I use for IC patches & Mod game folders)
- I use windows 10; So I DL games to my Download folder, then move 'Mod' folders to Documents, open, move files back to DL, then to game folder.
So, you are saying; merge "fixed" with 4.0. Then Delete 4.0 HTML; play 4.0e.

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Step 1: delete entire TNT game from whatever folder you have it in.
Step 2: copy entire contents of 0.4.0 .rar archive into whatever folder you want TNT to be in.
Step 3: copy TNT040e.html file into the same location that TNT.html is in.
Step 4 (optional): delete TNT.html file.
Step 5: play game using TNT040e.html file.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Step 1: delete entire TNT game from whatever folder you have it in.
Step 2: copy entire contents of 0.4.0 .rar archive into whatever folder you want TNT to be in.
Step 3: copy TNT040e.html file into the same location that TNT.html is in.
Step 4 (optional): delete TNT.html file.
Step 5: play game using TNT040e.html file.
Ugh! That Is even MORE confusing!
Okay, What I Did was (I Hope that it works);
I merged HTML 'fixed' into TNT.html 4.0; opened it & deleted TNT.html 4.0 file
- so now, I Only have images, TNT.html 4.0e, TNT large/med/small (??)

- if it doesn't work, I Can start over.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes