joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
And I didn't mean anything by it. I know sometimes things happen. I just wanted to check. I actually think its one of the games on here that are put together pretty well.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
And I didn't mean anything by it. I know sometimes things happen. I just wanted to check. I actually think its one of the games on here that are put together pretty well.
Thank you. It's comments like that which are much appreciated, and encourage developers (and certainly myself) to continue trying to please our fans.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I keep waiting and hoping to see a new update but patience is a virtue...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I hope you're on my Discord. If not, you should be.

Also, for anyone who's curious (and those who have been disappointed that they can't throw money at me), my Patreon has been on pause for months and will continue to be paused until I deliver new content.

• Hey there
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
on hold
phrase of hold

Waiting to be connected while making a phone call.
"“I'll just see if he's free,” Rachel said, and put me on hold"

Temporarily not being dealt with or pursued.
"he put his career on hold"

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
AWolf
Are you still working on this game or is the game Abandoned?
If the game was abandoned I would have placed the Abandoned tag on it, and I would have very clearly said so. Instead, (many) months ago I put it on hold. :sleep: :cry:

The good news is that I'm planning to take the hold off next month, to celebrate the new year. o_O

Tacojje

Sep 16, 2022
If the game was abandoned I would have placed the Abandoned tag on it, and I would have very clearly said so. Instead, (many) months ago I put it on hold. :sleep: :cry:

The good news is that I'm planning to take the hold off next month, to celebrate the new year. o_O
Please do this had such a great start and could be such a great game.

Sep 27, 2020
question how to get fem to 5 when u take dancing as major. currently at 4 and they can now wear black sports bra and pink trainers.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
question how to get fem to 5 when u take dancing as major. currently at 4 and they can now wear black sports bra and pink trainers.
You cannot get Fem 5 in the current version unless you take Gender Studies as your major. Achieving Fem 5 requires that the MC actively embraces wanting to become a femboy.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Please forgive me since it's been almost 2 years since I last played my own game, and the computer that has the game's source code died on me a few months ago. i didn't have a backup on a cloud server so I'm still waiting to be able to access the source code's drive when I have a (new) working desktop PC to shove that drive into.

Is removing body hair one of the tasks that your housemate(s) ask you to do? I don't recall that being in the game. Since achieving Fem 5 is the very last content in the current version, if shaving hair is in the game the Fem requirement to do it would be less than 5.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Is removing body hair one of the tasks that your housemate(s) ask you to do? I don't recall that being in the game. Since achieving Fem 5 is the very last content in the current version, if shaving hair is in the game the Fem requirement to do it would be less than 5.
It's the task assigned by Miss Hatcher after the 4th appointment. One can actually buy the depilatory cream way, way earlier, though can only use it once said task got assigned.

Hope you're doing well. All the best!

Reactions: GypsyBard

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
The game dev getting schooled on his own game is pretty funny, not gonna lie. :KEK:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
It's the task assigned by Miss Hatcher after the 4th appointment. One can actually buy the depilatory cream way, way earlier, though can only use it once said task got assigned.

Hope you're doing well. All the best!
Thanks for asking. And for replying on my behalf. The next question, which I don't recall the answer to, is whether her appointments require the MC to be in Gender Studies or whether one can be in any program?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The game dev getting schooled on his own game is pretty funny, not gonna lie. :KEK:
Sad, more than funny. It's what happens when you're just shy of 65 and haven't looked at your own game/code in almost 2 years. My memory is good, but not quite good enough.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes