TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Funny you say that, just was playing a game last night where there was like eight stockings to choose from but none of them I thought matched the red dress my character just got for a party ( had to go with boring black). It was annoying, but the worst was one game where I've sure the dev imported the pages of outfits from another game but it was rare to have the chance to show them off.

Reactions: GlitchDoll

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Version 0.3.0 progress update: 83% of 12 new events in the next public release have been coded... and tested. I'm still on track to release it around the middle of this month, if all continues to go as planned.

For those that might be curious, while the public release here on F95 is version 0.2.2b, the current pre-release version that my advanced & public support patrons are playing with is 0.2.15 (which is several dozen releases ahead of what's posted here). It's one of the perks they get, along with access to a walkthrough.

Last edited:

Chefbozo

Apr 4, 2022
is there actual sexual intercourse in this game, i really base my opinion if i should download a game from the teaser pictures. Yet this one shows none. If there is, is it only Female doms ?

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
You might have to walk a pit bull one time, be careful
Ok...a tad clueless here, are you talking about Pillbull the rapper? Cus if you are, I'm down for it!

For those that might be curious, while the public release here on F95 is version 0.2.2b, the current pre-release version that my advanced & public support patrons are playing with is 0.2.11 (which is several dozen releases ahead of what's posted here). It's one of the perks they get, along with access to a walkthrough.
Grrr...I guess poor me will have to wait for new park content. Is your SubscrbeStar account new, I don't remember seeing it before.

Reactions: GlitchDoll

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
An online version would require me to pay for a hosted server. If enough new patrons (and they have to tell me that an online version is the sole reason that they're becoming patrons) are willing to pay for the costs of that, along with reasonable compensation for the added amount of work that would require of me every month, then it might happen. Frankly, I don't think it ever will.

Very few HTML games on F95zone have online versions. Extra costs and lack of demand is the reason why.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
What is going on with this? I can't go to classes, I am there every morning mon-weds now, it keeps telling me "its not time for your class", there is no real events passed the guidance counselor, there is nothing that happens when people are in the same room as you...what exactly am I supposed to be doing? I accept the room, I get some talk and event meeting the two girls, get a job walking dogs, get a bus pass, go to college, get signed up and then...there is literally nothing to do. Nothing triggers, nothing happens, even going to class when I am supposed to says I'm there the wrong time...what gives?

Reactions: Snoopy_H

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Version 0.3.0 progress update: 70% of the 13 new events planned for this next public release have been coded... and tested. I'm on track to release it around the middle of this month, if all continues to go as planned.

For those that might be curious, while the public release here on F95 is version 0.2.2b, the current pre-release version that my advanced & public support patrons are playing with is 0.2.12a (which is several dozen releases ahead of what's posted here). It's one of the perks they get, along with access to a walkthrough.
Nevermind, I guess this answers my previous post. I mean...its cool you're giving more to your patreons, that's expected...but what you have on here gives me no idea really where your game is going or if I even like it. You gave me like 3 events to make a decision. I guess at the end of the day I'm not that interested in finding out since I didn't see anything that would make your game stand out

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Nevermind, I guess this answers my previous post. I mean...its cool you're giving more to your patreons, that's expected...but what you have on here gives me no idea really where your game is going or if I even like it. You gave me like 3 events to make a decision. I guess at the end of the day I'm not that interested in finding out since I didn't see anything that would make your game stand out
You guessed wrong, it does not. These posts might. Classes starting on the second week is mentioned in the text and the to-do list entry will reflect that in the upcoming version. Until then, go clean the pool, do skinny-dip, get a job at the dinner, start wearing unisex apparel, in short: explore more.

Reactions: AWolfe

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Do you have any plans for an online version? Or is that more effort than it's worth?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The whole initial meeting with the housemate is bizarre. Weaponized chairs? Don't you think Amanda might have given some sort of warning that Sandra is a bit psychotic? And what's the reason for that anyway? Assuming rape was involved (and we have yet to get a backstory), don't you think MC's already effeminate appearance and an implied pre-brief by Amanda about MC would have only resulted in maybe a cold intro. Then MC can break down while trying to recount his backstory.

On the breakdown. Amanda tells MC to go clean up in the bathroom and then come to eat. One shower later, and the kitchen is deserted. Poor MC appears to never get to eat even though he hasn't eaten since his house burned down. In fact, the early morning scene in the kitchen the next day has both Amanda and Sandra "present", but there's no way to do a breakfast event.

I guess early sandbox is always a content desert with nary a cactus in sight.

xDanteX

Apr 8, 2022
I have another session with Dr. Hatcher on Monday after class. i dont know were isthe dr some help? and the fake id as well

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I have another session with Dr. Hatcher on Monday after class. i dont know were isthe dr some help?
Dr. Hatcher is the college guidance counselor. Her full name was given to you in the dialogue when you met her.

xDanteX

Apr 8, 2022
Dr. Hatcher is the college guidance counselor. Her full name was given to you in the dialogue when you met her.
so i am of the end of the vercion then, i have 3 fem 3 sub 1 dar, i dont have the fake ID i dont know were is, o some of the vercion is patreon only?. i am stuck

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
so i am of the end of the vercion then, i have 3 fem 3 sub 1 dar, i dont have the fake ID i dont know were is, o some of the vercion is patreon only?. i am stuck
The Notepad tells you how to get it. The Phone tells you when and where.

This game does NOT have a patron version, and it never will. It will always be free. What Advanced and Public Supporters get access to are (buggy) pre-release developmental versions, and a full walkthrough.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes