Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am liking and enjoying this Game so far,...
Just My opinion, but it Is Totally BS to hold a 'walkthru' for ransom. just saying.
- although, the added perk, is that Awolf HAS to answer ALOT of the Same questions because,
players are 'getting stuck or lost' because there is no 'guidance'.
(when the Dev's time Could be Better spent/used to working on next update; instead of answering 'HELP' questions)

xDanteX

Apr 8, 2022
The Notepad tells you how to get it. The Phone tells you when and where.

This game does NOT have a patron version, and it never will. It will always be free. What Advanced and Public Supporters get access to are (buggy) pre-release developmental versions, and a full walkthrough.
ok i keep playing then, thank for answer

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I am liking and enjoying this Game so far,...
Just My opinion, but it Is Totally BS to hold a 'walkthru' for ransom. just saying.
- although, the added perk, is that Awolf HAS to answer ALOT of the Same questions because,
players are 'getting stuck or lost' because there is no 'guidance'.
(when the Dev's time Could be Better spent/used to working on next update; instead of answering 'HELP' questions)
Creating and maintaining a walkthrough takes time, and I solely do it to provide a benefit to those who are willing to support the game. Are you saying that my time in providing such an added benefit for a game that is free to play isn't worth anything? The alternative is no walkthrough at all, because you're right about one thing: my time is better spent on adding content to the game.

Guidance is amply provided for in the game itself, via the UI elements (Notepad and Phone). The walkthrough just saves a player from needing to explore the game to discover "secrets".

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I tried Friends of mine a little bit ago while sissifying the friend was nice there wasn't enough content that I wanted to see to keep me interested so I dropped it until it gets finished then I'll try it again.

My Destiny doesn't seem to exist because when I used the search bar to look for it nothing shows up.
In My Opinion, "My Destiny" Is by far Better than "Friends of Mine". as far as Sissification goes.
I Do NOT care for the premise That 'a Sissy's Only purpose Is to be a 'f*ck toy' for men' BS!

SashatheSis

Dec 22, 2019
Dr. Hatcher told MC to buy buttplug and start to use it before going to her again. I bought it, and... its nothing going there. And after trying to get to her office it's "You've reached the end of the current Margaret content." So i guess INY.
Is the meeting Lily after second "private hypno session" with Dr. Hatcher are that "more shy girl" content in changelog? Just want to know it, cuz.. well, you told that we can find events by ourself searching through Phone and Notepad, but there are nothing about shy girl. Just need to get fake ID to go to club..

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Dr. Hatcher told MC to buy buttplug and start to use it before going to her again. I bought it, and... its nothing going there. And after trying to get to her office it's "You've reached the end of the current Margaret content." So i guess INY.
Is the meeting Lily after second "private hypno session" with Dr. Hatcher are that "more shy girl" content in changelog? Just want to know it, cuz.. well, you told that we can find events by ourself searching through Phone and Notepad, but there are nothing about shy girl. Just need to get fake ID to go to club..
1. You guess correctly: the 3rd session, where she will check to see if you bought the plug, is NYI. That content is planned for an upcoming release.
2. Not quite. There is another event involving Lily, but it takes place at least 24 days into the game. So most players won't see this side content, as the game's main content ends around day 9.
3. FYI, the scene where the co-ed gives you the ID you paid for, and using it to get into the club is also NYI in the current game version.

xDanteX

Apr 8, 2022
I have tried everything or maybe I am a fool but, the ID when I go to look for it tells me that it has not been implemented yet, in the notpad it tells me that I have an appointment with the DR hatcher on Monday after school, but when I go, it tells me , until here comes the progress until this version, I am very lost there are many clothes to wear and I can only buy in the unisex section, the waiter job is not available, anyway, I will wait for future updates but I am very frustrated. and I know that the game is free and complaining is very hypocritical but I literally couldn't do anything that it says in the changes.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
1. Did you read my Developer Notes (in the OP), where I explicitly mention that main story game content doesn't exist past day 9? The game makes it very clear that the ID won't be ready until well past 3 weeks into the game, which is 2 weeks past the story content in v0.3.0. I did warn people.

2. Same thing. The 3rd session with Hatcher, which is on (or after) day 15, takes place almost a week beyond the end-of-content for v0.3.0.

3. Most of the clothes require fem (and/or daring) levels that are not yet attainable. You don't really expect to go from a guy to a gurl in a week, do you? BTW, if you have made choices that embrace becoming feminine you can, in the current version, buy clothing that isn't just in the unisex section.

4. The waiter job requires that you work as a busboy long enough to get a promotion. Every time you work a shift you get 5% closer to that promotion event. It does exist in the current game version.

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
yea, kind of hard to talk to sandy when no matter where you are and at what time you can't, oh, and her room? yea, not implemented yet. so yea, wtf with the fake id quest

xDanteX

Apr 8, 2022
Most of the clothes require fem (and/or daring) levels that are not yet attainable. You don't really expect to go from a guy to a gurl in a week, do you? BTW, if you have made choices that embrace becoming feminine you can, in the current version, buy clothing that isn't just in the unisex section
the game has potential, but if you add clothes or areas that cannot be accessed in the game it can cause confusion, and the waiter job not apear for me because i acepted the store job first, didn't know that.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Did someone buy the Unisex socks for $10?
If I buy these the money gives a message out: [number NaN]
Afterward, I can not buy anything or pay the rent.

Frigid Blaze

Sep 29, 2017
I'm a little stuck on something: I currently don't have the ability to go to the diner for a job, and whenever I try to go to somewhere Sandy is for my ID (it already says I should talk to her to pick it up) either nothing happens or it says that something isn't implemented yet. Is that meant to be, and I've just reached the end of the current content?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
yea, kind of hard to talk to sandy when no matter where you are and at what time you can't, oh, and her room? yea, not implemented yet. so yea, wtf with the fake id quest
You go to the door to her room, which IS implemented. And the Phone tells you when to do so.

Reactions: dratdratdrat

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
the game has potential, but if you add clothes or areas that cannot be accessed in the game it can cause confusion, and the waiter job not apear for me because i acepted the store job first, didn't know that.
Did you read the Developer Notes in the OP before you started playing?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I'm a little stuck on something: I currently don't have the ability to go to the diner for a job, and whenever I try to go to somewhere Sandy is for my ID (it already says I should talk to her to pick it up) either nothing happens or it says that something isn't implemented yet. Is that meant to be, and I've just reached the end of the current content?
As mentioned in the Developer Notes in the OP, if you take a job you cannot quit it, and that's why you don't see the diner job: you took the Stop-N-Rob job.

To talk to Sandy you have to catch her when she's alone. Which means when she's in her room. The Phone tells you when you can find her there. Go to the door at that time and you will get a link to knock on her door. If you have already done this and waited the 2 weeks then you've reached end-of-content. You cannot, yet, actually get the ID.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Since none of the over a dozen testers who hammered on this game found such a problem I'm going to need a saved game to try to replicate this.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Grab hotfix v0.3.0a from the OP. Apologies for that having slipped through the testing.

Reactions: HorizonD
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes