4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
dont play netorare games :V
he meant netorase which i like too, that remind me off milf hunting manhwa.
i dont like dark netorare like dark hero party games.

i kinda like netori too (if the female happy)

in conclusion, i like when its good ending without rape/forced (but sometimes the female like to be forced and be happy in the end)

jakeyazer

Mar 5, 2018
Any guide please, I'm very confused with the new routes.
Day 1: Gather 1 Medpack Outside Though I sugest staying in and finding bat

Day 2: Hazmat Guy(gives food 2daysworth but...) and 1 Food outside or the choice of Radio or seed packet(Radio warns about gathering conditions and Seedlings lead to scenes)

Day 3: BearSpray, Aluminum foil, and maybe a medpack Outside

Day 4: Check Van and get a Vehicle with no gas or Gather Nothing

Day 5 Gather Medpack Outside(By this point on, If you still are using just the bat, you get injured)

Day 6 Meet Jiwoo who gives Portable Battery Generator for "free" and gather Food Outside or Neighbor Scene

Day 7 Investigate the truck and get Food or Medpack outside or Neighbor

Day 8 Meet Yongsun who wants a Power Generator for Food Suppliesx3(he also warns of invaders) and Gather (maybe Food, medpack), and Axe(best weapon)

Day 9 Gather nothing

Day 10 Go to Nelsons or Let Jiwoo in for a second time decisions are both made on the 16th(Nelson's scene takes up the day and gave a medpack)

Day 11 Mysterious phone(...) or Gather Door Security Brace

Night 11 Hoolagins beat at your door. A weapon must be sacrifieced to repel them(or not, the first defense, doesn't need to use up a weapon)(I hope you've been making nice and talking to your girlfiend before this point)

Night 15 I sacrificed Bat if not have door brace

Night 18

Endings happen by day 20

Day 21 Fuel canister

Indoor Events:
Gain Bat
Choose between Radio or Seed Packet(once grown can be used as medicine by clicking on hoodie in the right side of bedroom)
Hyuna(Lose food)
Boem(Lose Medpack and food)
Hyuna Second Scene
Henry/Susupicious man(wants Game you just picked up in exchange for cable)
Hyuna 3(she is getting sick, Next time you see her have Antibiotics)
Dan-Bi(needs food and Headohone cable)
Afro Guy(for foil he gives antibiotics or spray paint or camera)
Hyuna 4
Silence
Get Gun(from domestic dispute)

Soomin Answers(Needs Camera, save Liam, Confront Liam): "Prefer rain too" - "Deny her offer"(she prefers tea anyway) - "Settle for quiet life" - "She has special quirks"

When Meeting Hyuna for the first time(she has no Medkits or food so option 3(what else ya got?) is her only real option and you cant backspace. Decide or not to Embrace or Refuse Hyuna in exchange for Food if you have extra), This guide was uploaded early by another user. enjoy.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Gotta say this feels like a bit of a miss for NTRMAN. The MC having sex are just wasted scenes (NTRMAN we came for NeToRare!!!), the hypnosis plot is stupid (personally I think hypnosis is terrible plot device and lazy), the MC Girl is good but apart from the small conversations she just instantly turns to slut and we dont even get to see the corruption it just fastfowards or happens offscreen.

Also not a fan of splitting the game into "paths", he should stick to telling 1 story with multiple scenes like his previous work. The survival system was also tedious and felt unnecessary.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes