4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
Finally finished all the new update had to offer, here are my thoughts -

Sadly, no more Hyuuna scenes in the future it seems, I won't spoil why.
Beom and Danbi just don't exist anymore for some reason so no new scenes for them either.
The cult scenes and extra Raider scenes where meh imo, better stuff could have been done.
Liam scenes were decent, kinda wish the ones in the bathroom and the mating press was more visible, also the Liam ending could have been better/more spicy I think.
Best stuff in this new update are the inclusion of Soomin and Duri for sure, But I kinda wish there was more scenes with Duri milking the MC with her mouth or other poses, it felt very samey or perhaps continue the story with her would be cool and fun to be with a psycho like her.

Also no new blowjob scenes, or impregnation for MC in this update wich is a shame.
You still can't dress Min-Jee with the dress from Yongsun scene.
Sometimes the replay options of some scenes will lock you and you can't do anything beside go back to title screen.
Inventory seems bugged, I had the gun from previous game to defend against the raiders the first day they start breaking in.

Thx to mmo456 for the share. Hopefully most of you will like this update.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
The "Orpheus Facility", something the nerd mentiones in the ending of his route, by the name has something to do with dreams or neurology, thats where they are taking Daeshin in the abduted ending, i do wonder if TotD is really finished or this is going to be relevant in another game.
could lead to another Deashim/Minjee game, it'd be so cash if it mirrors Orpheus/Eurydice in escaping the facility/underworld
or more realistically be a callback in Goddess

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Admiral Wanker

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Finally finished all the new update had to offer, here are my thoughts -

Sadly, no more Hyuuna scenes in the future it seems, I won't spoil why.
Beom and Danbi just don't exist anymore for some reason so no new scenes for them either.
The cult scenes and extra Raider scenes where meh imo, better stuff could have been done.
Liam scenes were decent, kinda wish the ones in the bathroom and the mating press was more visible, also the Liam ending could have been better/more spicy I think.
Best stuff in this new update are the inclusion of Soomin and Duri for sure, But I kinda wish there was more scenes with Duri milking the MC with her mouth or other poses, it felt very samey or perhaps continue the story with her would be cool and fun to be with a psycho like her.

Also no new blowjob scenes, or impregnation for MC in this update wich is a shame.
You still can't dress Min-Jee with the dress from Yongsun scene.
Sometimes the replay options of some scenes will lock you and you can't do anything beside go back to title screen.
Inventory seems bugged, I had the gun from previous game to defend against the raiders the first day they start breaking in.

Thx to mmo456 for the share. Hopefully most of you will like this update.
I agree with most things, I wish Hyuna also could have been move with the MC, just imagine if you somehow managed to get Minjee into reverse-cuckold and you basically have Hyuna having sex in front of Minjee who now gets horny for seeing both fucking, turning Minjee at the end into a cuckquean.

Also I agree Duri needed more variations in her H scenes, and a bit more of dialogue with her, the whole thing goes downhill in one night, i would like it that she just appears to be a very normal woman and little by little while we are exploring her home we starting to realize she is a Psycho yandere, and also she shouldnt have killed Minjee offscreen, i would have been found more dramatic if she forces her to watch fucking Daeshin and then finally getting rid of her in from Daeshin, which would probably mindbroke him to not end.

PoliceWoman is best new girl hands down followed by Hyuna offcourse.

I dont mind hidden sex due to the camera angle but that shouldnt be its own scene but having another one that would show us the full action as well, feels a bit blueballing but i agree with the idea of leaving a bit to the imagination i guess?

Surprising about the lack of blowjobs and anal sex.

And still not ending where Daeshin becomes a MadMax like gang leader and has all the heroines under his grasp. That could have been a joke secret ending tho.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Hopefully by the time the voices drop NTRman also added the other clothes we see the heroines wear in their default CG but for some reason arent avaliable in extras.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
any walkthrough?
Scavenging and events
01 -- med x1
02 -- +Gasmask dude+ - food x1, med x1
03 -- med x1 - bear spray -aluminum foil
04 -- check the park ban -
05 -- med x1
06 -- +Nerd(+1food)+ - food x1
07 -- crashed truck - med x1
08 -- +Oldman+ - Axe
09 -- nothing
10 -- +visit nelson's shop+ - +nerd+ - door brace?
11 -- +phone+ - door brace --- BANDITS
12 -- Stay Inside
13 -- med x1
14 -- food x1
15 -- food x1 --- <HAZMAN>(if you have box can trade for camera) ----- BANDITS
16 -- +Nerd/Nelson/Oldman offer+ - food x1 ----axe on oldman route
17 -- nothing --- Oldman offer to rescue
18 -- food x1 --- BANDITS
19 -- med x1, fuel, rescue Liam
20 -- Liam fucks your GF while you are looking for parts/ Get rescued by helicopters if you talked with Gasmask dude at day 2 / Gets recued by Liam's group(if you let him use the radio)/ Confront Liam ---- Police Woman route next day if you confront Liam
21 -- Liam fucks your GF while you are looking for parts---- Confront Liam ---- Police Woman route next day if you confront Liam
22 -- Liam fucks your GF while you are looking for parts---- Confront Liam ---- Police Woman route next day if you confront Liam
23 -- Liam fucks your GF while you are looking for parts---- Kill Minjee and Liam and then kill yourself.
-----------------------------------
Searh Building:
1-Baseball
2-Radio/Seedbags
3-Hyuna
4-Baen
5-Hyuna
6-Shaddy Man with kids
7-Hyuna
7.5-Mari(2 days)
8-Nerdy girl
09-Afro dude (trade aluminum x hair spray - small camera - antibiotics)
10-Hyuna (ask for antibiotics)
11-Nothing
12-Gun Shots
13-Nothing
14-Hyuna (bad or good ending if you give her antibiotics or not)

Sorry if it looks quite a mess of a guide.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
The only thing i dont know is how to unlock the other two sex scenes with Minjee, you only get two sex scenes if you answer all her question correctly, unless there are some answer that gives more points than other? Actually i just realized the first two scenes arent unlocked, just after you get raided for the first time you get to fuck Minjee and half way throught again but then nothing aftewar because those two scenes are the two last, but what happened to the two other first scenes?

Last edited:

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
I agree with most things, I wish Hyuna also could have been move with the MC, just imagine if you somehow managed to get Minjee into reverse-cuckold and you basically have Hyuna having sex in front of Minjee who now gets horny for seeing both fucking, turning Minjee at the end into a cuckquean.

Also I agree Duri needed more variations in her H scenes, and a bit more of dialogue with her, the whole thing goes downhill in one night, i would like it that she just appears to be a very normal woman and little by little while we are exploring her home we starting to realize she is a Psycho yandere, and also she shouldnt have killed Minjee offscreen, i would have been found more dramatic if she forces her to watch fucking Daeshin and then finally getting rid of her in from Daeshin, which would probably mindbroke him to not end.

PoliceWoman is best new girl hands down followed by Hyuna offcourse.

I dont mind hidden sex due to the camera angle but that shouldnt be its own scene but having another one that would show us the full action as well, feels a bit blueballing but i agree with the idea of leaving a bit to the imagination i guess?

Surprising about the lack of blowjobs and anal sex.

And still not ending where Daeshin becomes a MadMax like gang leader and has all the heroines under his grasp. That could have been a joke secret ending tho.
I agree,
Would love to be able to ask Hyuna to move in with MC after you give her the antibiotics, it would makes sense either for the Min-Jee cuckhold scenes or after Liam events, for revenge.

And yeah Duri have immense potential but her whole arc got reduced to 4 samey scenes and bam it's over. Perhaps an ending where like you said it's more slow paced and you realize slowly she is a psycho, but you have the choice to either embrace her psycho side and live with her with lovey dovey baby making scenes or get milked against your will. Or another route could be Duri and Min-Jee actually not kill/dislike each other and find a common ground and treat MC like a king? I dunno I fine with both ideas as long as I see more of these 2.

More scenes for best girl Soomin for sure.

Beom could have something better, where she introduce you to her kids, (maybe introduce the choice of allowing her kids to have fun with Min-Jee behind your back) While you and Beom spend more time together and you give her another kid like she wanted.

Danbi could be sort of like Hyuuna, after the hallway scene she invites you to her room and you fuck the shit out of her many times and cuckhold her boyfriend, and perhaps live with her and cuckhold Min-Jee down the line?

Overall I feel like this game have tons of potential but it's sadly not exploited. So much spicy stuff in my head that I can imagine and I'm a bit sad it's not possible. Anyways back to waiting for the next update I guess :3

digitall

May 25, 2017
Scavenging and events
01 -- med x1
02 -- +Gasmask dude+ - food x1, med x1
03 -- med x1 - bear spray -aluminum foil
04 -- check the park ban -
05 -- med x1
06 -- +Nerd(+1food)+ - food x1
07 -- crashed truck - med x1
08 -- +Oldman+ - Axe
09 -- nothing
10 -- +visit nelson's shop+ - +nerd+ - door brace?
11 -- +phone+ - door brace --- BANDITS
12 -- Stay Inside
13 -- med x1
14 -- food x1
15 -- food x1 --- <HAZMAN>(if you have box can trade for camera) ----- BANDITS
16 -- +Nerd/Nelson/Oldman offer+ - food x1 ----axe on oldman route
17 -- nothing --- Oldman offer to rescue
18 -- food x1 --- BANDITS
19 -- med x1, fuel, rescue Liam
20 -- Liam fucks your GF while you are looking for parts/ Get rescued by helicopters if you talked with Gasmask dude at day 2 / Gets recued by Liam's group(if you let him use the radio)/ Confront Liam ---- Police Woman route next day if you confront Liam
21 -- Liam fucks your GF while you are looking for parts---- Confront Liam ---- Police Woman route next day if you confront Liam
22 -- Liam fucks your GF while you are looking for parts---- Confront Liam ---- Police Woman route next day if you confront Liam
23 -- Liam fucks your GF while you are looking for parts---- Kill Minjee and Liam and then kill yourself.
-----------------------------------
Searh Building:
1-Baseball
2-Radio/Seedbags
3-Hyuna
4-Baen
5-Hyuna
6-Shaddy Man with kids
7-Hyuna
7.5-Mari(2 days)
8-Nerdy girl
09-Afro dude (trade aluminum x hair spray - small camera - antibiotics)
10-Hyuna (ask for antibiotics)
11-Nothing
12-Gun Shots
13-Nothing
14-Hyuna (bad or good ending if you give her antibiotics or not)

Sorry if it looks quite a mess of a guide.
Day 1: Gather 1 Medpack Outside Though I sugest staying in and finding bat

Day 2: Hazmat Guy(gives food 2daysworth but...) and 1 Food outside or the choice of Radio or seed packet(Radio warns about gathering conditions and Seedlings lead to scenes)

Day 3: BearSpray, Aluminum foil, and maybe a medpack Outside

Day 4: Check Van and get a Vehicle with no gas or Gather Nothing

Day 5 Gather Medpack Outside(By this point on, If you still are using just the bat, you get injured)

Day 6 Meet Jiwoo who gives Portable Battery Generator for "free" and gather Food Outside or Neighbor Scene

Day 7 Investigate the truck and get Food or Medpack outside or Neighbor

Day 8 Meet Yongsun who wants a Power Generator for Food Suppliesx3(he also warns of invaders) and Gather (maybe Food, medpack), and Axe(best weapon)

Day 9 Gather nothing

Day 10 Go to Nelsons or Let Jiwoo in for a second time decisions are both made on the 16th(Nelson's scene takes up the day and gave a medpack)

Day 11 Mysterious phone(...) or Gather Door Security Brace

Night 11 Hoolagins beat at your door. A weapon must be sacrifieced to repel them(or not, the first defense, doesn't need to use up a weapon)(I hope you've been making nice and talking to your girlfiend before this point)

Night 15 I sacrificed Bat if not have door brace

Night 18

Endings happen by day 20

Day 21 Fuel canister

Indoor Events:
Gain Bat
Choose between Radio or Seed Packet(once grown can be used as medicine by clicking on hoodie in the right side of bedroom)
Hyuna(Lose food)
Boem(Lose Medpack and food)
Hyuna Second Scene
Henry/Susupicious man(wants Game you just picked up in exchange for cable)
Hyuna 3(she is getting sick, Next time you see her have Antibiotics)
Dan-Bi(needs food and Headohone cable)
Afro Guy(for foil he gives antibiotics or spray paint or camera)
Hyuna 4
Silence
Get Gun(from domestic dispute)

Soomin Answers(Needs Camera, save Liam, Confront Liam): "Prefer rain too" - "Deny her offer"(she prefers tea anyway) - "Settle for quiet life" - "She has special quirks"

When Meeting Hyuna for the first time(she has no Medkits or food so option 3(what else ya got?) is her only real option and you cant backspace. Decide or not to Embrace or Refuse Hyuna in exchange for Food if you have extra)

Last edited:

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I agree,
Would love to be able to ask Hyuna to move in with MC after you give her the antibiotics, it would makes sense either for the Min-Jee cuckhold scenes or after Liam events, for revenge.
That could have been cool as well tho it would made Deashin look a bit of an hypocrite considering Minjee despite feeling good having sex with Liam, she didnt seem to trust in him being reliable, considering what she does in Nelson route and why she did it. At best would be cool to just let us kill Liam alone and see what would happen next, either Daeshin fucks Minjee so hard that she mindsbroke or she escapes leaving you behind never to be seen again.

And yeah Duri have immense potential but her whole arc got reduced to 4 samey scenes and bam it's over. Perhaps an ending where like you said it's more slow paced and you realize slowly she is a psycho, but you have the choice to either embrace her psycho side and live with her with lovey dovey baby making scenes or get milked against your will. Or another route could be Duri and Min-Jee actually not kill/dislike each other and find a common ground and treat MC like a king? I dunno I fine with both ideas as long as I see more of these 2.
I dont know if it Minjee could agree with that, maybe with Hyuna or Baem or Bambi or even Soomin, those scenarios look more probable, either case i find much better for the sake of drama that Minjee becomes crazy and kills Duri and she basically still leaves you chained so she can fuck you forever. Even an epilogue where you see her a bit more older but still tricking survivors into spending the night in the house.

Beom could have something better, where she introduce you to her kids, (maybe introduce the choice of allowing her kids to have fun with Min-Jee behind your back) While you and Beom spend more time together and you give her another kid like she wanted.
I doubt this would be the case, i think Beom's children are underage and one of them is a girl? That would be asking NTRman to get banned from Patreon not to mention that is against terms of service here in F95 as well. Maybe this is the reason why there arent more Beom's cenes, follow her story just ask for adding her children to the mix and basically risking getting banned.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes