4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

funkylion7

Jun 6, 2023
I know this is a stupid question to ask from game developed by NTRMAN but is the ntr avoidable as in there are multiple vanila scenes or just like one endgame one.
please and thank you

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I just wished that there were more games where you're the one doing the wife stealing, not the fucking other way around
So far you can only cheat on Minjee with other women or getting stoled from Minjee by other women, there arent any Heroine that still in an relationship with a side character so Daeshin could do the stealing. Thats what we are missing tbh.

Reactions: TheDevilsDens

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
There is another, a soldier that is Minjee's ex boyfriend, he is also older than her and works for the private military that the Nerd also works for. His name is Liam.
Aaah, I see him. And how do I unlock Liam? I know I should try and unlock it myself, but one can play this game and unlock no scenes if you don't know what you are doing... And I so NOT know what am I doing :ROFLMAO:

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Aaah, I see him. And how do I unlock Liam? I know I should try and unlock it myself, but one can play this game and unlock no scenes if you don't know what you are doing... And I so NOT know what am I doing :ROFLMAO:
Just get the small camera from the gasmask dude at day 15 or trade it with the aluminium when you encounter the afro dude. Also I dont know if the Liam route prevents you from getting rescue by the Hazman dude.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
OK i found you can get out of the city while Minjee gets to have sex with Liam(if you get the fuel at day 19 and the keys at day 4), and surprising Liam doesnt follow them to the Van, on top of that Daeshin recovers his sanity and Minjee acts all lovely like nothing hapenned lmao.

Reactions: Kotobiki

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
It would have been neat if Liam gets inside the Van as well so once you get in the rural house you can get either abandoned by Minjee who runs out with Liam or Dari kinaps Liam first and then you escape with Minjee or maybe Minjee confeses she cheated on you or you get to decide if leave her in the house as well since she cheated on you.

Reactions: Mikey847

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
In the main menu screen, you will see a long number in the lower right corner of the screen. Click on that number rapidly around 20 or 30 times, and a message will appear saying "thank you". You will have the gallery unlocked in the extras.
Doesn't do anything for me.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes