4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

pissconfirm5556

Aug 28, 2023
Yes, you unlocked after choosing to confront Minjee and the bastard for the cheating on your back, you throw them outside never to be seen again(as far im playing) then next day you get the police woman event.
how tf do you get that? every time i confront them he just kills them both and jumps out the window

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Yes, you unlocked after choosing to confront Minjee and the bastard for the cheating on your back, you throw them outside never to be seen again(as far im playing) then next day you get the police woman event.
The bastard being Nelson, right? The tanned dude.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Im a bit dissapointed that Minjee died offscreen in the crazy woman route. I would like to see the crazy woman fuck Daeshin in front of her before killing her or something more dramatic.

Reactions: Mikey847

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Even in a Zombie world NTR Exist Such a Cruel World
As long the human race exist and have free will, NTR would still be a thing till the end of times. There are people working on a way to install chips in the brains of the people with the whole internet and enhancement thing so mindcontrol fetichists are going to eat good here in the next 50 years and offcourse prevent your partner from ever cheating on you.

the_ominae

Aug 21, 2017
i was about to ask, if the Netorare is avoidable.
Then i realized the Developer's Name is Literally NTRMAN... Sorry my bad ! i was in a wrong genre game. :giggle:
It has 1 good ending in that you survive for 20 days (both have enough supply and fight the bandit successfully 3 times) without taking any offer from the other party, MC and heroine got rescued on day 21.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes